DUTY FREE AND THE FORT HIGH STREET HAULS

Mom, my bro, and I went to Duty Free for some shopping and family bonding as well. :)
I was looking forward to a Rouge Coco purchase or a Shu Uemura concealer purchase in Duty Free. But I made up my mind and told myself that I just had a lot of make- up purchases yesterday.
But I have to admit that the Rouge Allure in Super from the Chanel Pop of Color (?) collection is really purrrrtttyyy.
I just told myself that I still have Petals and Peacocks, and the color makes my teeth a bit garish 'cos it's a bright barbie pink color.
Okay, I'm disparaging here...
ACK! IT'S VERY PRETTY!
Someday, Super will be mine...
Never liked anything from the Rouge Coco collection. I was eyeing Satin, but it looked like a dark version of my MAC Cyndi. Mademoiselle and Secret were out of stock.
Anyway, on to my hauls.

Another crazy haulage for this week.

FOOD COMA! Will devour these on my cheat day. The nuts are part of my regular snack and diet.

I bought this so I don't have to spend on fixing my hair in salons everytime I have to attend special occasions. Played with it for two hours. :p

YEY! I HAVE BRIE CHEESE FROM THE STOCK MARKET! I can't put to words how much I love this cheese. :P

A cute faux leather shoulder bag. A colorful addition to my bag collection. :)
Studded belt from Aldo Accessories. Original price is 1799php, and I got it at a sale price of 595php. :)

Nice pair of chunky hoops from Aldo Accessories. :)

Cute Jansport back pack, eh? :)

And as always, I'm never without any beauty haul. So much for telling myself that I've had a crazy make- up haulage yesterday.



HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :)


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! I love your haul posts. :) How much is the MUFE lift concealer? I've read good reviews for that e, and I need a new concealer myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tala: thank you so much sis! the mufe is 1350php. and it's currently my HG. Finally i've found my hg concealer. will post a review of this either later or tomorrow. please do check it out and feel free to ask anything!

    thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)