FOTD: PRET-A-PAPIER LOOK, ALA LADY MARIAN

This is just a quick look using my Pret-A-Papier stuff.

I called it Ala Lady Marian 'cos of the curled section of my hair. And I don't know why I callled it as such. :p FYI, Lady Marian is Robin Hood's leading lady, played by my all- time favorite actress, Cate Blanchett.

Curl is courtesy of my Panasonic Salon Hairstylist curling iron.

EYES:

Tissueweight eyeshadow (lid wash)
Memorabilia Eyeshadow (creases)
Maybelline Unstoppable brow liner (black)
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil
Max Factor False Lash effect mascara


CHEEKS:

MAC Instant Chic Blush

LIPS:

MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker lipstick

Dang that lip bruise!

Closer look at the rather messy EOTD.

And here's the Lady Marian part. Haha. :p

I like the combination of the two eyeshadows because the two gave me a not-so-dramatic eye make- up look, whilst still giving it definition. Memorabilia and Tissueweight are great shades for girls who wear eyeshadows on a daily basis!

And for office gals out there, the shades of Pret-A-Papier are definitely office- friendly. It gives you a break from dull browns and blacks without going overboard with colors.

Reviews for the eyeshadows are still to come! :)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. ay nako martha... maganda ka parin kahit punuin ng bruises ang face mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curls. so cutie.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. trizh: thank you sis! will post a review for my curling iron. :)

    karla: i can imagine..parang di masyado..but thanks for the compliment haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking those eye shadows :) they do compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang ganda talaga ng skin mo martha! you look good in curly hair.. gusto ko sana i-curl hair ko pero pinarebond ko eh lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely Martha! I got tissueweight and gazette gray. I was thinking of memorabilia sana but i'm not sure of purple kasi baka masyadong bright. I was also tempted to get dressmaker dressmaker but i was able to control myself ... hahaha 'coz i'm saving for the next collection un to the beach ang daming maganda kasi parang lahat gusto ko!
    By the way, you didn't get the kraft lipstick? It's also nice but i think it's quite dark lang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. i love the curls on the side. really looks good on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. shally: the memorabilia one is such a surprise. i didn't know that it looked so good in actual. the swatches online look plain and simple. glad I took my chance on it. and the tissueweight is so good, you can use it on its own. :)

    khymm:: hihi! salamat sis. :) wish ko nga ganyan hair ko hehe. :)

    Anonymous: hi! thanks for visiting my blog. :) I did get the kraft lipstick. I'm loving it along with dressmaker, dressmaker. Sana you got the memorabilia na. it's super nice talaga. and dressmaker, dressmaker also. DD is such a nice color that's perfect for day wear. you couldn't go wrong with the color. IMO, it fits any outfit color!

    Regarding Kraft, it reminded me of Touch but this one's in the amplified creme finish so it's bolder than Touch. And I think I've found the perfect brown lippie! Actually, this is the only item I planned to get from the collection. But the PAP shades are just too good! Good thing I was able to control myself from getting Made to order and cut to fit. :)

    Abby: thank you so much for the compliment sis! and thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your eye makeup here and that little curl hehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)