THIS WEEK'S HAULS

Mis recorridos para la semana. :)
My hauls for this week. :)

A nice loose tee that's perfect this summer. :)

A cute denim skirt that fits me oh so well. I'm also lovin' the vintage denim wash. :)

The Face Shop Hauls. I'm loving their Herb Day cleansers. :)

Some personal hauls from the PCX. I'm going to give that L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum a try and I'll review it after a month or two. :)

Some more personal hauls. And L'oreal has a Elseve shampoo variant! :)


VOTE WISELY GUYS! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. martha! where is that pcx store? i hope theres one near my route =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. jing: it's a boutique. the name is pcx. :) hmmm...it's everywhere...the only one i know is in alabang town center. there's also one in glorietta, but it's called first aid.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)