INTRODUCING WACOAL SORCIAGE'S HIP AND FUNKY COLLECTIONS FOR AUTUMN/WINTER '10

Introducing Wacoal Sorciage's stylish undergarments for the unique babes of gen y.

I am honored to have been chosen as one of the lucky recipients of complimentary undergarments from the brand. I must admit, Wacoal is such a nice brand, yet expensive. At last, I finally got my first two Wacoal underwear sets! :)


Ain't Rockbabe Roxanne hip and hot?! :)




L-R: Rockbabe Roxanne, Popstar Viva Vida, and Rockbabe Roxanne Sleepwear


I wish I could have them all! :)


Bloggers :)
Personal notes:
*To the three bloggers, I am sorry for my poor memory. I can’t remember all your names! But I had a great time choosing freebies, chatting a bit, and pigging out with you. I hope to see you all again soon.
* To the Nuffnang team, thank you so much for trusting me and for giving me this opportunity to experience Wacoal. Now I want more of their designs! Cheers Trixie!
*To the Wacoal team, thank you for being nice, sweet, and amiable to me and my fellow bloggers. Your products are swell! See you soon, and I hope you like my post!

Post a Comment

0 Comments