CHRISTMAS GIFT HAULS
My remaining Christmas purchases were accomplished yesterday in less than 2 hours!
Whew! The malls were less congested yesterday. I had a great and breezy time shopping. :p
Christmas hauls! :)
Factory 2 u outlet purchases. :)
Pouches for family members.
For moi: a pink panther nightie sando and a waterproof nylon bag. I'm using this bag today as an everyday bag. It's so spacious and lightweight!
Boxer shorts for my uncles!
A fred perry tee for a cousin.
The Realm tees for my male cousins.
A studded tee for another cousin.
A petit cherie cologne for my aunt. This smells so good!
A large and a super cute loofah and clear pouches with zipper from muji.
Hubby and I are having an exchange gift this Christmas. I asked for something colorful from him, and he asked for something scary from me. So this is my exchange gift. My hubby, who's eternally on a diet, will literally be petrified at the sight of my xmas gift! Harhar!
A new perfume for me! Harajuku lovers in lil' angel and a sweet- smelling makes-me-want-to-pig-out-on-cupcakes scented red velvet cupcake pocketbac by Bath and Body works.


hi sis! where did you buy Harajuku lovers in lil' angel? parang i'm tempted to try.. review please.. thanks! oh and happy holidays!
ReplyDeletepurplesilke: mom gave it to me as a xmas gift. but if you want you could check out my online business store. i am selling the harajuku lovers line. rustans has it too. :)
ReplyDeleteHow about your red velvet cupcake pocketbac?
ReplyDelete