PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC SHEERTONE SHIMMER BLUSH IN PEACHYKEEN

Here's an initial review on MAC SHEERTONE SHIMMER BLUSH IN PEACHYKEEN

PRICE: 1150PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: EBAY.PH
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC STORES (ONLINE AND LOCALLY)

THE VERDICT:

I was on the verge of buying another Nars Orgasm because I realized that I don't have a peach blush. But I'm afraid I'll get tired of it again so I decided to buy MAC's Peachykeen

Peachykeen is a peach blush with hints of gold shimmer. It is VERY pigmented. So if you have a heavy hand, be sure to dust the excess off, and apply on your cheeks in light strokes (unless you want to look sun burned).

Moi wearing Peachykeen

Nars' Orgasm is more on the pink side, which is why I sold it. I thought it would look more peach, but it turned out pink on my skin tone.

MAC's Peachykeen is PEACH. No undertones whatsoever. The slight gold shimmer makes this a perfect summer blush. If you want to soften the shimmer a bit, dab powder on top of the blush. I like the fact that this blush enhances my skin tone, and it goes very well with my beige and brown lippies.

And if you're looking for a peach blush, check Peachykeen first before you shell out dough for an Orgasm (no pun intended).

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)