CHANGE: IT HAS TO START FROM SOMEWHERE

Change has to start from somewhere. I am bound to begin a new life as a college graduate. A new life awaits. Although sad, I am also on my journey to singlehood. It was tough saying goodbye to a world you once knew, but this time, I knew I made a right choice because it is for the better.

Change doesn't have to be grand. It has to start in the simplest and most basic things.

To celebrate change, I started with a new hair color.

I've had my last hair color session way back in 2010. I served as a model for Inoa and I got meself #10, which is a golden shade of brown. The problem I've encountered with Inoa is, my hair color turned orange! I'm suspecting that the culprit behind the discoloration is due to the faulty application.

The reason why I love brown shades is because it emphasizes morena skin tones. I am very much in love with my color, and brown makes it deeper, which I love.

Thanks to my financer (aka Mom) for a Henri Calayag salon treat. I completely forgot what shade of brown is this, but the hair color is from Davines.

Here it is! A rich, chocolate brown shade. It doesn't look too orange, nor too dark for my skin. It looks very natural whether I'm under artificial or natural lighting. If you're interested in this shade, it has a number 16 in its code (like 10,16). Browse the ASH BROWN (?) hair color selection of Davines.

WHAT CHANGE HAVE YOU MADE LATELY?

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Your hair color is gorgeous! You know, I also got a hair color for a change. It feels great to have a change once in while especially if it looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. feels so liberating to have your hair color changed, noh? :) like, i'm a woman na!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had my hair color changed before. But you chose a really gorgeous color. it look great with your skin tone. I'm still afraid to change my hair color, I don't know when I'll be able to do that..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nooo singlehood?

    by the way, I love your new hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maria: thank you! yup, change for the better is always good :)

    herroyalbleakness: yes. more so, it feels good giving your hair a make- over which goes way beyond shampooing and blowdrying. :)

    hollie: no harm in trying. i've never colored my hair and never did want to try. but when i finally tried it, i love how it makes me feel new and refreshed :)

    becky: yup. you've read it right. :) thanks you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hair color! looks beautiful on you! how much is inoa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice hair color! bagay sa iyo!
    im just curious though, did you and your partner break up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. it actually gave more emphasis on your skin tone. this shade is just right for you :)

    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymous 1: hi! thank you! i'm not sure though cos i just modeled for it. so in short, i got my inoa hair coloring for free. but i guess it depends on what salon you're going to for your hair color. :)

    anonymous 2: thank you! Regarding my recent break up, I'd rather not discuss it in public. I hope you understand. Thank you. :)

    china doll: right on! thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear about your break up.
    you seem kambal-tuko kasi as you always loudly proclaim in your blog.

    you still have a lot of growing up to do anyway (even your ex) so thats alright.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)