THE RACE IS ON TO CLEARER, SMOOTHER AND MORE RADIANT SKIN WITH POND'S

Of all the parts of my body, I take extra care of my face. I do not compromise. I make it a point that I go for the best products sold in the market.

When I say the "best" products, I mean costly (but not to a point where it will cost me an arm and a leg). But I do admit that my wallet and bank account are complaining because of these costly essentials.

Before I went on with my journey in discovering different (and costly) beauty products, I have been a Pond's user since high school. And until now, I still use Pond's, especially their facial foam. I love how it thoroughly cleanses my face without the tight feeling after. Apart from the effectiveness, it's also cheap and economical, especially for students like me.

The basics of skin care: Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing. My favorite facial foam, and the "okay" toner (I'm not a fan of alcohol- based toners. They sting my face. But at least it has a cooling and freshening effect), and the smooth-as-pearl moisturizer that's lightweight. It is quickly absorbed by the skin.

A year or two ago, I encountered their Flawless White line, and have fallen in love with their facial foam ever since. It is delicately scented with rose, and it has gentle micro scrubbing beads that gives me a smoother complexion right after washing.

When Pond's invited me to this exclusive campaign, I immediately jumped in the wagon along with other bloggers. Pond's has always been one of my staple brands and doing this challenge is like a fan's dream coming true!

I will explicitly say that I am not keen on winning this contest. I am just happy to be included in this challenge, and ultimately, being able to impart something useful to my dear readers. If you're an avid reader of my posts, you know how I would shamelessly bash or praise a product. I am considering pursuing this job in the future and if there's one thing that I want to be known for, it's my credibility and honesty as a writer.

To be honest, when I first read FLAWLESS WHITE, I immediately thought that I will turn white with continued use. I love my skin color. I love it to a point where I would go sunbathing for hours in a beach every summer to get a golden glow because my skin color gets dull within a year. I do get pimples, and I hate how they leave nasty dark spots behind. I took the risk and gave the PFW a try. And to my surprise, I didn't turn a shade lighter than my true skin tone. Instead, my skin tone became even because the scars and spots from dried- out pimples were visibly reduced. My partner in this challenge, Jill Sabitsana, is a newbie to the PFW line. She will see for herself if PFW is indeed a dream come true.

For 14 days, Jill will try the PFW line. Jill has always dreamed of having a more even skin tone. And with PFW, she will try to achieve that radiant, even, and clear skin in 14 days.

If you like Jill and I's Flawless White story, you can vote for us HERE :)

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT FLAWLESS WHITE AND THE CAMPAIGN, PLEASE VISIT THE PONDS FLAWLESS WHITE WEBSITE

Post a Comment

0 Comments