FOTD: CHANNELING A PRINCESS

Timeless, elegant, and effortless: That's what Kate Middleton is all about. Her classic beauty truly befits royalty.

Seeing her in an almost no- make up look during her engagement party just made me realize more how simply stunning this woman is!

So her engagement party look inspired me to do an FOTD. Here's how to channel Kate Middleton's look.

Peach colors make you look young. As I've observed from her daily looks, she always gives emphasis to her prominent cheeks by using peach shades, then she keeps the rest of her make- up simple.

Here are the stuff I've used to recreate the look:

Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation, MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, MAC Studi Finish Concealer, MAC Powder Blush (Peachykeen), Muji Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown), L'oreal Collagen Boost Volumizing Mascara (Black), ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner (Black),MAC Eyeshadow(Ricepaper), Nars Lipstick (Dolce Vita)

LET'S START!

1. It is important to start with a clear and smooth canvass. So conceal the marks and blemishes with a corrector or concealer. Let it settle, then start applying foundation.

2. Use a peach blush on the apples, then dust lightly in an upward motion to create a contour on your cheeks.

3. Kate gave emphasis to dramatic eyes by applying loads of mascara on her top and bottom lashes. She also finished the look with an eyeliner on the lids and waterline. I did not apply eyeliner on my waterline because I'm not a fan of the deed. Instead, I just applied two layers of mascara on my bottom lashes.

4. Apply eyeliner on the outer part of your crease to create an illusion of thick lashes. It also makes your eyes look wider.

5. Lightly wash your lids with a highlighter eyeshadow. It makes your eyes look bright, and keeps you looking awake and fresh. It also emphasizes the lashes more.

5. Finish off the look with a neutral- toned lipstick with a rose undertone. Use a sheer finish for luscious looking lips. Plus, it's summer! So patent lips are "in" once again.

Here's how it looks like when finished.




Keep your hair down and neatly combed.

Hope you guys like it!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. You look beautiful!!! I actually want to run out and get Peachykeen and Dolce Vita - they are stunning colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I love it. I like a natural feel for my make-up, iyong parang no-fuss lang. THANKS FOR THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. renata: thank you for visiting! I love Dolce Vita. It's my fave MLBB Lipstick. :) Peachykeen is a great shade of peach for summer. :)

    akaprocne: salamat sis! :D Hope this helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look! :)
    christine

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)