AN ODE TO MY FAVORITE SKIN CARE LINE OF ALL TIME

The moment I washed my face with the already discontinued Non- detergent facial foam by Kiehl’s, I already knew that I have found the brand that will keep my facial skin in its best condition. Then this fascination over my first Kiehl’s product has led me to their toners, moisturizers, crème de corps, lip balms, and a whole lot more. I have become a Kiehl’s loyalist ever since.

So here’s an ode to my favourite Skin care line of all time.

Once you go Kiehl’s, you will never go back. The products are made of high- grade botanical ingredients sourced from the best farms in the world. Kiehl’s really takes skin care seriously. The products are non- irritating and give great after- effects. And if you use the products religiously, you’ll see visible and wonderful results.

What I love about their facial washes is that they do not contain soap that can dry out skin. Their moisturizers really pack intense moisture deep into your skin. Their toners do not sting at all because they do not use alcohol in the formulations. Their lip balms keep your puckers soft, smooth, and shielded from the sun, and their body lotions keep your skin hydrated and glowing without the greasy and thick feeling.

A lot of readers and blog friends alike would often ask me about the secret behind my almost perfect skin. I do not go to facial spas, I do not go to dermatological clinics to treat my skin, and I do not put too much make- up on. I just cleanse, tone, and moisturize my skin with Kiehl’s.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. how much are these products? ive heard so manygood things about this line. thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous: i completely forgot the exact prices but here are the estimates

    yerba mate- around 1k-1500
    lipbalms- around 600php
    ultra facial moisturizer 75ml- around 1k
    ultra facial cream- no idea cos this was a pasalubong from China
    kihel's blue herbal moisturizer- around 1700php

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I'm also a Kiehl's convert and you can see Kiehl's products anywhere in my room! I'm using this brand even in my pits. lol! Such a great brand.. Thought it really leaves a great damage on my wallet. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)