PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: PUREDERM VITAL RADIANCE HAIR MASK IN HONEY

Here's an initial review on PUREDERM VITAL RADIANCE HAIR MASK IN HONEY

PRICE: 199.75PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: FREE
OTHER LOCATIONS: WATSON'S, SM MAKATI

DESCRIPTION (TAKEN FROM PUREDERM.PH):

A Specially formulated hair treatment that provides the energy and radiance necessary to restore the beauty of hair weakened by coloring, bleaching and perming. Enriched with Honey, Grapefruit, Sweet Almond and Shea Butter, this richly textured creamy mask delivers deep nourishment to the hair shaft and works to smooth the hair scales in order to fix color and enhance the spring of curly hair.

THE VERDICT:

I'm a shampoo-then-rinse person. I don't really bother doing stuff when it comes to hair. But after using this, I decided to treat my hair to a mask every week.

My hair's quite obedient. If a strong wind blows on it, it gets messy immediately. But a run of my fingers through it fixes it right on the spot, much like the commercials we see on tv. My hair is thin and damn straight. It's a blessing, according to some, but it can get pretty limp and flat. But I love it anyway.

This hair mask promises to treat salon- abused hair with the treatment and hair cap with essence. So how did my hair fare after using this product?

This hair mask is quite easy to use. The treatment is just like conditioner. Apply it all over your hair and wear the cap over your head and leave it on for 15 minutes.

By the way, the hair treatment smells divine! It smells like honey with milk.

Here's me, waiting for 15 minutes to pass.

After drying my hair completely, I have noticed that my hair felt really soft and bouncy. It gave my hair that much needed volume. My limp and almost lifeless hair had a little oomph 'cos it became a tad bigger due to the volumizing effect. Combing became easier because the teeth ran effortlessly through my wet hair without the splitting and cracking sounds. My hair also looked shinier and healthier. And my hair smelled good the whole day even if I sweat. The lovely smell lasts even up until the next day.

I will definitely repurchase this and any hair mask in general. I will now make it a habit to use hair mask at least once a week. It just makes my hair better than what it is. So if you're tired of the effects of the good ol' conditioner, then pick up this hair mask and enjoy that much needed treatment that your hair deserves!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I liked this hair mask too. And I still use the hair cap that came with it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. I think I'll try this hair mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pammy: really? di ba it's disposable? I love the essence on the cap though.

    senorita: thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)