SUPERMARKET HAULIN'


You gotta love how SM revamped itself through the years. From cheap to expensive stuff, they have it.Apart from department store clothing, I also love their cosmetic brand range at Watson's. It offers you a lot of choices from professional to mineral make- up. And whatever budget you have, you're not going to go home empty- handed.

For my haul, I decided to take a break from expensive make- ups and checked out what my local department store has in store for me. I'm interested in trying out supermarket brands this time and would love to discover what brand would interest and amaze me.

So here are my cosmetic and skincare hauls from ELF, Majolica Majorca, Abonne, Covergirl, and Watson's brand. I can't wait to review these for you guys!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Ooooh I'm interested to know more about ELF's corrective concealer palette! Will wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aya: will try to review it this week! :D please keep on checking. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, drug store cosmetics work for me too! it's affordable, plus it is highly pigmented, so it really is worth it. (well, it depends on the brand). ^_^

    enjoy your new stuff!

    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinkmargarita: i'm starting to discover the wonders of supermarket/drugstore brands too! thanks for visiting. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)