UPCOMING POSTS BY THE BEAUTY JUNKEE

Here's a list of what you'll expect in my next few posts:


EOS LIP BALMS
- People have been raving about this newest lip balm craze. Watch out for my take on the EOS lipbalms. I'm eggcited to review it!
RALPH BY RALPH LAUREN EDT
- This classic scent has become one of the benchmarks when it comes to summer scents. Watch out for my review on this all- time favorite!
NYX CARRIBEAN COLLECTION EYESHADOW PALETTE
- Bold and vibrant colors make up the Carribean palette collection by NYX. The palette that I'll be reviewing is called 'DREAM OF ST. THOMAS'.

NYX HD FACE PRIMER
- NYX has recently released their HD line and I received a full- sized sample from an online reseller. Worth it or not? You guys will find out soon. :)

MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID FOUNDATION WITH SPF15
- Here's one from the Future Face Collection. I got NW33, one of the newest SFF shades by MAC. This shade will also be part of the permanent line.

DID I GET YOU GUYS EXCITED? ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT? LET THE BEAUTY JUNKEE KNOW! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Woww...they sound interesting...looking forward to read them :D Nice blog honey...I'm a new follower...wud love a follow back from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! can you post the link of the online store where you purchased the nyx hd primer? i'm dying to have one. thanks! :)

    much love,
    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rakhshanda: thank you for visiting! Of course, will visit yours. :)

    pinkmargarita: hi sis! it's frenchmacaroons.multiply.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Where can you get eos lip balms in the Phil? :) Happy Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. keesh: hi! happy mother's day to your mom too. :D you can check out frenchmacaroons.multiply.com. Sis Kriss, the proprietor will have an incoming batch at may's end. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)