ARTISTRY LAUNCHES ITS NEWEST ANTIAGING BREAKTHROUGH

I was invited to a product launch by Artistry, a skin care and cosmetic brand division of Amway. The launch was held at the Rizal Ballroom of Shangri- La Hotel, Makati City.





I was so surprised to see a packed launched. Usually, product launches are exclusive to a small number of people. After a moment, I have realized that this event is exclusive to Amway IPOS, members, heads, and distributors, hence the mob of people.

The cocktail was composed of delectable Hors D'oeuvres, mini cakes, and pastries. I love hotel food. :)


See how packed the Rizal Ballroom lobby is? Here I am with the Amway members chowing down some food before the program.

I have major qualms regarding the handling of the event. They failed to foresee the number of attendees. People were literally everywhere! The place was a riot. There was a shortage of cocktail tables so people had to settle and eat on the floor and the stairs. And I was horrified at the sight of people eating atop a grand piano, and left water drippings and chunks of food on it. I have a certain degree of respect for instruments, particularly the piano, because it has become a part of me when I was growing up. I learned how to play it and used it in my voice lessons. It has become a vital piece of my art so I have respect for it. I know some people wouldn't understand. But as an artist, I respect everything and anything that creates art. I was irked by the lack of organization, and most especially, those people who lambasted the grand piano. For Pete's sake, IT'S A GRAND PIANO! Those people probably don't know how valuable a grand piano is. The sight of the poor grand piano really got into my nerves so I had to walk out for a while. I was so tempted to flee the place, but thought that it would be an insult to the person who invited me.

I don't know if there's something wrong with the attendees, the committee, or both parties. But one thing's for sure. IT WAS A TOTAL MESS.

First and foremost, the problem sprung out of free tagging. The person who invited me told me to bring friends and tell him how many so he can log them in the guest sheet. What if I brought 30 people? Could the place accommodate me and the people I've brought? I even saw some members with their families, plus their extended families. Of course, they have all the right to do so since they're exclusive members, but the result is a mess. I felt sorry for the elderly ones who settled for the floor to eat their food because they were too tired from standing up. And there were no chairs! Didn't Amway expect that they will have elderly participants? There was a shortage of everything, especially glasses. I had to wait for 30 minutes for the waiter to hand me a glass. I saw an old lady trying to extract what's left of the water tower dispenser because she's thirsty. Though I would've loved to gulp down my ice cold glass of water, I drank half of it and offered it to her 'cos she looked really parched.

Anyway, let's now go to the program.

The program itself is another mess. Some people were sitting on the aisles. One of the managers promised that chairs will come, but nothing came. In the theatre, sitting on aisles is a no-no because in case something unexpected happens (e.g. fire), people can easily evacuate a venue. The place is packed with thick wires and lighting and sound equipment, so a little mistake can cause an untoward incident. That's why I stayed near the exit. But thank the Lord, nothing happened.

On the brighter side, Artistry introduces the INTENSIVE SKINCARE ANTI- WRINKLE FIRMING SERUM with Retinol and Targeting complex, a patented breakthrough that helps women in their journey to a youthful return. We are ahead of China and North America in terms of product launching.


The ever energetic Ms. Issa Litton hosted the program.


Maggi Pepoy, a brand development manager of Artistry came all the way from the US to talk about Artistry's newest innovation.

Have you guys heard of Artistry? To be honest, I don't know anything about it. I just see their ads on billboards along EDSA with Sandra Bullock as their face. It was around two to three years ago. After that, I never heard nor seen anything related to Artistry. It was through this event where I have learned that it is under Amway, a leading international Multi- Level Marketing Company.

Artistry, according to Pepoy, is one of the Top 5 prestige skin care brands in the world. I did a bit of googling and found out that indeed, they are one of the best skin care brands alongside Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and LR (a German Skin Care brand).

The Anti- Wrinkle Serum contains a powerful blend of Retinol, Peptides, Vitamin C, EGFR (Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor), and Soothing Extracts (Apple and Soy Isoflavones) that help slow down the hands of time on your skin.

Retinol, which is popularly known as Vitamin A, is a powerful anti- aging substance. However, Retinol can cause redness and dryness when applied to the skin because it passes through the wrong skin receptors. You can only obtain Retinol from a doctor or a dermatologist, and is prescribed because it has certain adverse side effects.

So what sets this cream apart from the others? According to Pepoy, Artistry collaborated with the University of Michigan, and developed this breakthrough called TARGETING COMPLEX. It is a star pattern comprised of the main ingredients. The Targeting Complex assures that each substance will go right into its proper receptors, thereby reducing adverse reactions such as dryness, redness, and flaking, specifically to Retinol.


It only takes four weeks to a more youthful appearance, according to Artistry. Using the product every night boosts Collagen production by 300%.

I love the fact that the brand used commoners to model their products. These women who are in their 30s to 50s are testaments of the power of Artistry's newest product.

Check out their before and after shots. They were interviewed on stage by Ms. Litton, and all gave out the same reply: They had firmer, smoother, and glowing skin after four weeks of continuous usage.




To wrap up the event, Amway raffled off 5 tubes of the anti- wrinkle cream.

Here are pictures of Artistry's complete skin care line.


Pure White Skin whitening solutions and the Essentials skin- specific cleansers, toners, facial lotions, and topical solutions.

The Time Defiance line, the bank- breaking Creme L/X, and the expensive Time Defiance Intensive repair serum vials.


They have a make- up line too! Now I'm interested to try Artistry. Hydrating and Balancing foundations, mascaras, and eyeliners. They also carry cheek colors, eye shadows, and brow definers.


Lip stuff: Lip glosses, Sheer lip treatments, and Lip colour cremes. The bottom part of the shelf houses the concealers.


The star of the night: INTENSIVE SKINCARE ANTI- WRINKLE FIRMING SERUM

The creme is also packaged in an aluminum airless tube that prevents air from entering the tube. That way, Retinol and the other ingredients are preserved and protected from environmental factors.

This doesn't concern me because fine lines and wrinkles will be my worries 15- 20 years from now. But I feel compelled to serve readers and blog audience of every age because I feel great whenever I inform and help people. Blogging is a responsibility. :) So for my dear mommy readers, career women, and basically those who want to get rid of their wrinkles, 50 will be the new 20. All it takes is a dependable anti- wrinkle cream to do the trick.

If you're wondering what the price range of Artistry is, well, all I could say is that it's pretty steep. It's more expensive than Kiehl's, and is at par with other prestigious brands such as Chanel, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Shiseido, Dior, and La Mer. Artistry's products undergo intensive and extensive lab researches, testing, and improvement. They use the finest and safest ingredients to match every skin type with minimal to no adverse reactions. No wonder its one of the most popular skin care brands in the world.

Here's an idea of how much their products cost:

ESSENTIALS LINE (BALANCING AND HYDRATING TONERS, CLEANSERS, MOISTURIZERS, AND SKIN SOLUTIONS):
600PHP- 1800PHP

PURE WHITE WHITENING LINE:
1800PHP- 2900PHP

TIME DEFIANCE LINE:
1400PHP- 16,640PHP

CREME L/X
16,940PHP

COSMETICS:
600PHP- 1470PHP

**The Intensive Skincare Anti- Wrinkle Serum costs 5,855PHP

**To order, please find an Amway representative and order from them directly. Artistry products are directly sold, and cannot be found anywhere. Visit AMWAY PHILIPPINES' website to find out more about the products and to know where you can purchase Artistry.

Please contact Mr. Michael John Hilario at 0917-8163356 if you want to purchase Artistry Cosmetics by Amway

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. well too bad the event didnt turn out as organized as you hoped~~~but the product looks some what promising~~~~


    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessy: yeah. but I'm glad I continued with the program. If not, I wouldn't be able to share this wonderful discovery. Thanks for visiting Jessy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember Artistry.. minsan na akong naging member ng parang pyramiding nila =( although artistry is the makeup brand they're marketing.. may mga pangagriculture din..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)