Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Review: My new favorite daily SPF!

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk, Perfect UV Whitening UV Sunscreen Gel, and Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Gel review, price, demo


PRICE: Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk- P1,990 (60ml); Perfect UV Whitening Sunscreen Gel- P1,249 (50ml); Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Gel- P1,249 (90ml)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Watsons and Lazada

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Review: My new favorite daily SPF morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

My husband and I went out yesterday to pick up groceries. When we crossed the street, the sun glared at us and even if exposure was quick, we still felt the heat sting on our skin. "That sun was crazy hot" my husband mused; the heat felt like it came from the noon time sun considering it was almost sunset that time. 

And this is precisely why I've been trying to be more diligent with sunscreen usage; because the days are getting hotter, therefore sun- related damage on the skin could potentially be far more damaging than before and much more accelerated. Nowadays, I'm trying to stack up on sunscreen and consistently looking for new ones to try.

I was sent these samples by Anessa Philippines and boy, I was so glad! I have recently tried a sample of Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk and I loved it! Anessa is my new favorite sunscreen brand and let me tell you why!

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Review: My new favorite daily SPF morena filipina skin care blog
Anessa is by beauty conglomerate Shiseido; it is one of their drugstore brands focused on sun protection; it's one of the popular sunscreen brands in Japan and their Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk is continually dubbed as one of the best sunscreen products for oily skin types according to beauty bloggers, vloggers, and consumer reviews.

Currently, there are three Anessa sunscreen variants available in the Philippines:

Anessa Whitening UV Sunscreen Gel SPF 50+ PA++++: a skin care- based sunscreen with Tranexamic Acid to lighten dark spots, Yellow Flower extract for antioxidant properties, and Green Tea to soothe skin. This is ideal to use under makeup as skin care and SPF.

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Gel SPF SPF 50+ PA++++: a fresh, light, dewy sunscreen with Yellow Flower and Green Tea extracts. Perfect for normal and dry skin.

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk SPF 50+ PA++++: Anessa's strongest sunscreen; it has Thermo Booster Technology that has UV light- activated protectants that spread all over the skin once it detects heat, Aqua Booster EX Technology that features UV Block Film, a component that becomes stronger when it gets into contact with sweat or water and stays water- resistant for up to 80 minutes. This is a light, milky sunscreen that's ideal for all skin types, most especially oily skin.

Anessa's sunscreens are non- comedogenic, designed to be friction- resistant, has a signature Citrus fragrance (a little strong, but manageable), and can be easily rinsed off with soap and water. You can also use them on the face and body!

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Review: My new favorite daily SPF morena filipina skin care blog
Here are swatches of the three sunscreen variants. There's almost no difference between Whitening UV and Perfect UV Sunscreen Gel, only the actives while Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk is thinner and more runny than the first two variants.

Whitening UV and Perfect UV feel just like a light moisturizer; it's not heavy, gets absorbed easily and well into the skin, and feels fresh and dewy because of the gel formula. The citrus fragrance is really nice, but a little strong; I'm not really bothered by it, but I just thought that you guys would like to know. If you are sensitive to fragrance, then it's something that you should consider before purchasing.

I specifically love Perfect UV Sunscreen Skin Care Milk! It's very lightweight, leaves a protective film, but doesn't feel occlusive in any way. It's also waterproof, sweat- proof, and oil- proof! I felt that I still had sunscreen on my face at the end of the day and I even noticed that it helps my makeup's longevity because of its water and sweat- resistant properties.

Best part? No breakouts from the formulas!

These are now my current daily spf faves! I couldn't believe I didn't pick up this brand in my trips to Japan; turns out, I slept on something great! :D

Have you tried Anessa's sunscreen products already? What are your thoughts?




ANESSA PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN RATING

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wooohh!!!mukhng promsing yan miss Martha!,need.tlga yan now a days llo pa uulan aaraw!!a must have tlga sunscreen..try it soon,.!!maiba nmn sa belo tinted sunscreen this is a must try!💕💕😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Biore as a sunscreen but definitely would like to try this too

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)