THE BEAUTY JUNKEE COOKS: BUTTER COOKIES

I got a bit tired of going out every Friday, drinking and partying. So a great Friday alternative is to stay at home and bake!

The first batch was a disaster. The bottoms of the doughs we're burned really bad, so we had to throw everything away.

For every recipe, it's always trial and error. So when I decided to meddle a bit with my bro's recipe by adding oil to the wax paper, and sprinkling some chocolate sprinkles and candies, it turned out well the second time around.

The texture is quite crunchy, like those canned danish biscuits. My next goal is to make it more chewy. But the taste is excellent. Lightly sweet and buttery. Perfect to complement tea and coffee times during lazy afternoons. :)

I will post more of me and my brother's baked creations here! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. In my experience baking choco chip oatmeal cookies, I find that using only brown sugar and not a mixture of refined and brown results in chewier cookies. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)