PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KOTEX LUXE SANITARY PADS

Forgive me for posting this, but I don't see anything wrong with it. :) We even have commercials about this!

Anyway, this is an initial review on KOTEX LUXE SANITARY PADS

PRICE: AROUND 60PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: RUSTANS SUPERMARKET, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL
OTHER LOCATIONS: SUPERMARKETS NATIONWIDE (MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE IN SOME PROVINCIAL AREAS)

THE VERDICT:

Okay, I am certainly NOT going to review how this one works because I do consider the fact that some readers might be eating while they enjoy browsing my blog. I posted this because I find the design cute! The pads come in a drawstring pouch so you don't have to worry about knocking the bag off and spilling your pads on the floor. Pull and tighten the string to seal. It's that simple.

Sanitary Pad Couture. Is it going to be a trend eventually? Kotex's Luxe pads are delicately printed with floral graphics. Talk about adding life to a boring white pad. While some might disagree on this, because the dyes used might have an adverse effect on our vajays, I would still love to use this during my red dot days.

YAY OR NAY?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. oh wow! love the packaging! and the floral details on the pads make it more chic. will try this out soon :)

    thanks for sharing!

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is adorable! I hope other readers really don't mind us discussing this. Hehe. My friend uses this and when I saw it, I asked for one but didn't use it. I just wanted to keep it because of the design. Haha! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pinkmargarita: there's only one print for all the pads though. I hope they release more designs soon! :D

    Maria Kristela: I had this during my period and I didn't want to use it. :D I used one and kept the rest and bought a new sanitary pad pack. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)