PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN UP THE AMP

Here's an initial verdict on MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN UP THE AMP

PRICE: 22SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: CHANGI AIRPORT, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC ONLINE, MAC LOCAL COUNTERS

THE VERDICT:

Up The Amp is described as a "Lavender Violet" shade by MAC Cosmetics online.



The shade is a tad darker than Lavender Whip. It's more like a fusion of Lavender Whip and Violetta.

It's an unusual yet very wearable shade of lipstick. Goes pretty well with pastel colored outfits.

Here's moi with the lipstick on. It's great for the Spring and rainy seasons, and whenever I want a pop of color on my face, but sans the flashiness of neon colors.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. This looks beautiful on you. I myself prefer Girl About Town but I really love this on you!

    JC
    www.makeupdiary.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color is super pretty. and it really does go well with your floral top. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what do you use on your eyebrows? they're so nice kasi :)) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jc: thank you! :D I would love to try girl about town as well. :D

    anonymous: hello! :D I use Muji's brown eyeliner pencil. :D Just make sure that you get the perfect shape for your face, then use dark brown eyeliner to amplify the color of your brow hair. :D

    kelly: thank you! :D

    sky: thank you! I never expected that this shade will actually look good on warm skin tones. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)