PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN UP THE AMP
Here's an initial verdict on MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN UP THE AMP
PRICE: 22SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: CHANGI AIRPORT, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC ONLINE, MAC LOCAL COUNTERS
THE VERDICT:
Up The Amp is described as a "Lavender Violet" shade by MAC Cosmetics online.
This looks beautiful on you. I myself prefer Girl About Town but I really love this on you!
ReplyDeleteJC
www.makeupdiary.org
that color is super pretty. and it really does go well with your floral top. ^^
ReplyDeleteHi what do you use on your eyebrows? they're so nice kasi :)) God bless!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing!
ReplyDeletethe shade looks good on u. nice!
ReplyDeletejc: thank you! :D I would love to try girl about town as well. :D
ReplyDeleteanonymous: hello! :D I use Muji's brown eyeliner pencil. :D Just make sure that you get the perfect shape for your face, then use dark brown eyeliner to amplify the color of your brow hair. :D
kelly: thank you! :D
sky: thank you! I never expected that this shade will actually look good on warm skin tones. :D