THE BEAUTY JUNKEE LOVES: PAPER STARS :)

I had such a productive day yesterday. I cleaned my room the whole day and installed some room fixtures. I just need to buy a few more, and my room will be the perfect place to stay in in no time!

I was scouring through my drawers and found a pouch filled with paper stars. I've been thinking all this time that I threw them away when we moved houses. Whaddaya know, I did bring them to our new home.

I remembered how much I enjoyed making these when I was in high school. This was sold in Tickles. I found the paper strips cute and bought a pack. That was the start of a whole new addiction. Whenever I don't have anything to do at home, or find the teacher boring in class, I would bring out my rainbow- colored strips and start making paper stars. I remember filling up a huge box of these! I gave 'em away to my friends in small bottles as gifts when I graduated from high school.

I still had a few untouched strips. Surprisingly, I still know how to make 'em! I finished the remaining strips yesterday and managed to fill this small jar.

They look like candy!

Geez, I hope Tickles still have these. I want to fill more bottles! They're an unusual yet cute display for a shelf or dresser. :)


How about you guys? Ever tried making paper stars? :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments