PROJECT ROOM: WHIMSICAL FINDS

Lately, I've been spending more on my room needs. If you have your own space, you'll really get into the habit of designing and decorating. As of the moment, my 'Le Boutique' is 90% done!

My vintage chandelier is now shining and bright! I bought three torpedo bulbs for this vintage chandelier. I got the energy saving lamps. They're more expensive (at 170php ea.) than the regular bulbs (around 40-60php ea. (?)), but these ESLs are at 35 watts each, and only consume 7 watts per bulb. That means you conserve more energy and save more money. So I strongly suggest that you switch to Energy Saving lamps now. :)

I love cows. I think they're cute, and I would love to have them as pets if I have my own farm. So when I spotted this cute cow wooden stool in Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, I had to get it. But what sold me more to this item is this:

:) UDDER CUTENESS!

More room stuff: Curtain rope holders, Singer brand beginner's sewing kit, floor protector adhesives, silical gel packs, octopus adaptor, and new handles for the drawers under my bed. (one of them broke off :c)

Finally, my search for a hanging jewelry organizer has come to an end. Good thing I dropped by Rockwell's Benefit bazaar for Japan because it is where I found a jewelry organizer. Accessories, enjoy your new home! :D

What makes this unique among the jewelry organizers I've owned? Well, this one has hooks for necklaces and extra earring pockets on the other side of the bottom flap. More space! Yay! :D Visit STORAGE SOLUTIONS for your decluttering needs. :)

How do Silica Gels exactly help you? Putting Silica Gels in your drawers and closets is a non- electric, easy, and economical way to rid your shelves of mildew and mold. Ever wonder why some cables and bags become sticky overtime? The culprits are mold and mildew. Overtime, they live, grow, and thrive in moist environments (when your cabinets and drawers absorb and trap moisture) and do further damage to your stuff. So buy some Silica Gel packs and tape them on your cabinet and drawer interiors.

These floor protector adhesives protect your polished floor surfaces from scratching. They make wooden chairs slide in and out of the dresser easily too!

Spotted this cute doorknob whatnot from Rockwell's Benefit Bazaar for Japan. :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. i love that cow stool... so cute!!

    what a great idea, taping your desiccants to your drawers... i wouldn't have thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. janelle: i know! :D haha.

    The bright idea just hit me. I might accidentally throw them away if ever I go cleaning my drawers every month, hence the taped desiccants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the beauty of that chair and I think they are using
    magiglides to protect their hardwood floors from scratches and stains.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)