EOTD: YAM, BEET, AND UBE

EOTD time!

My latest acquisition of Urban Decay's famous book of shadows 3 keeps me from getting bored at home. Just the mere fact of staring at it keeps my brain busy 'cos a lot of EOTD creations are running inside my head!

Here's one of them. An all- violet smokey eye make- up look.

PRODUCTS USED:

From Book of Shadows 3:

Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister (Entire lid up to the arc)
Urban Decay Rockstar (inner lid)
Urban Decay Perversion (crease)
Urban Decay Last Call (top of the arch right below the brow bone; lower lid mixed with 24/7 liner in Ransom)
Urban Decay Snatch (brow bone highlighter)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom (lash line and lower lid)
Muji Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)
Paul and Joe Creamy Concealer (2)

My Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3 is really inspiring. :) The colors are gorgeous, pigmented,--- wait. I should be saving these for the product review.

Purple eyeshadows are the easiest colors to use, in my opinion. It basically looks good on any skin tone, and it makes fabulous and sultry smokey eye make- up looks! Just remember to go easy on the lips and cheeks if you're sporting a very dramatic eye make- up look.

CHEEKS: Bobbi Brown Powder blush (Pale pink)
LIPS: YSL Rouge Pur 141 (Rose Pink)

One of my make- up inspirations.

Hope y'all like it!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Very pretty makeup. I like your lip color, too. Glad you finally got this palette. Lookin' forward to more FOTDs.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)