I AM NOW LAUNCHING THE "COMMENTER OF THE MONTH' PROMO

Hello my lovely readers and patrons! Instead of conducting contests, I am just going to pick my COMMENTER OF THE MONTH starting this August.


This is my way of saying thanks to your continued patronage and support to The Beauty Junkee. Thank you for taking the time and effort to visit my blog and read all my rants, raves, and musings on anything and everything under the sun! :D


So how does this promo work? Read on:



1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month and will last until the last day of the month.

2. Winners will be picked and announced via a blog entry on the first day of the following month.

3. The winner should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to my email.

4. Unclaimed prizes within 10 days will invalidate the winning of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.

5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.


The commenter of the month will receive the following prizes:


1. A 1000php gift certificate from Tian- Di Heaven and Earth Urban Spa, Addition Hills, San Juan (Gift certificate is valid until december)


2. A cute fuchsia pink furry mini notebook from Club Princess


Again, thank you very much for your continued patronage. To more make- ups for us beauty junkies! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments