WHIMSICAL HAULS

Thunderstorm+Heavy downpour+lightning= NO INTERNET CONNECTION. The perfect recipe to keep me from updating my blog.

The skies have cleared and now I'm back! I have more great posts in store for you guys so please watch out for 'em. In the meantime, check out my fancy hauls. :)

Some cute stuff I picked up from Club Princess. I love that store because I'm a sucker for anything cute, Pink, and Purple!

This is Bella the unicorn. And my Beagle, Duke, has a major crush on her. Duke would forever scratch my door 'cos he wants the unicorn toy so bad! :)

This room spray was on a 50% off sale at Club Princess. The room spray scent is called 'waterfalls', and it's exactly the same scent I smelled in one of the Nail Salons I've been to. And I wanted it so bad. Good thing Club Princess has it! :)

A fancy arm rest to aid my wrists whenever I do my posts and write my thesis. :)

A cute eye mask. :)

A cute card holder that reminded me of my Siamese cat, Barrack, and a holographic pen :)

I promised in my comprehensive review of the Cambridge Satchel that I will post a pic of it containing a laptop. The pink case is a 13" Crumpler "The fruity Lexia" case with a Macbook air 11" laptop, charger, lumix lx3 connector, and extension cord. A 10" netbook will definitely fit in here. But as you can see, it's filled to the brim and can't accommodate anything anymore. I squeezed in a small make-up kit that contains a cheek tint and face powder, a small umbrella, a hand lotion, my iPod touch, sandisk cruzer flash disk, wallet, and a Lumix LX3 at the blank space beside the make-up kit.

Post a Comment

0 Comments