JEANS AND THEN SOME

Haul time once again. Here's a post featuring my hauls of the week from Manila and Singapore. :)

FINALLY!!! Urban Decay's book of shadows 3! :D I'm so happy. I can't wait to play with my new toy. :D Watch out for more EOTDS and FOTDS. :)

By the way, One Naturals is on a '199php for everything' sale until Aug.31. So hurry now and drop by at any SM Malls and shop! Their must- trys are the following: Movie Star Lotion, Vanilla almond Custard Lotion, Sweet Honey Body Scrub, You wild coconut, you scrub and body butter. :)

Finally, my Nespresso capsules have been replenished. :)

My mom bought some Nespresso capsules. They also have new flavors namely Rosabaya Colombia and Livanto. I particularly like Rosabaya, but Volluto will always be my number one. Believe me, a Nespresso machine is truly an investment. Enjoy exquisite tasting coffee right in the comforts of your own home. This machine actually lessened my daily trips to any coffee shop!

Uniqlo jeans. Black jeans leggings size 25. :)

It's stretchy, comfortably hugs my legs, has great quality, and cheap too! :D

Woot! My most favorite haul. :)

My second Seven Jeans for all Mankind pair. :)



The iconic "A" pocket. Symbol of quality and denim excellence.

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY! DON'T FORGET TO THANK THE LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS YOU'VE RECEIVED FOR THE PAST WEEK! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. nice post :) i just noticed too u have 555 followers :D cute number hehe
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi.. legging pants ^_^ they call them now they call them.. JEGGINGS ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)