MARKET MARKET HAULS

Had a therapy last week. Shopping, that is. :)

I have just realized that Market! Market! is a cool place to shop in, especially in their two- floor bazaar. But I ended up hauling from boutiques anyway because I was too tired to walk. :p

Heels for events. :D The color is gray and I specifically got the color and style to match a dress. :)

Etude House hauls. I'm seriously considering purchasing that Ice sherbet Primer. But I still have to do more blog reading. :p

Faster and better Globe wifi stick. Unfortunately, my old globe wifi stick is not working in my new laptop. Thought it was already outdated for my laptop's new system so I just bought a new one.

Have a great weekend! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. i love shopping at market market too! too bad i don't go there often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crystal: onga eh! super dami tindahan pala dun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been to market market when i was 7 months pregnant. sarap sana mag shopping pero mabigat na yung tummy ko. i love your heels. hindi ba mahirap mag suot ng ganyan?i'm always wearing flip flops or ballet flats e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kath: nope. takes some getting used to, but I think every girl has the innate ability to walk in heels :) You should try it. :) Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)