MY DAILY AND WEEKLY FACIAL ROUTINE

Just thought of sharing my facial routine to my dear readers.
Believe it or not, my face is still untouched by dermatology clinics and facial salons. I don't get too much pimples and my facial skin is smooth. I'm proud to say that my skin is great (according to one of Celeteque's dermatologists as well).
How do I keep my skin great? Here are some of the products I swear by.




MORNING ROUTINE
I wash my face with Etude House's AC Clinic Acne Foam Wash. It smells great, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's non- comedogenic too. I tone my face with Kiehl's Blue Herbal moisturizer. It absorbs my excess facial oil and keeps my face feeling cool and fresh. I apply my favorite VMV Hypoallergenics Armada sunblock in SPF30. It's lightweight and it dries quickly. Lastly, I use my HG facial moisturizer, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. It's also lightweight and it keeps my face soft and smooth to touch all throughout the day.

NIGHTLY ROUTINE
I wash my face again with AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser, followed by Nivea's Q10 eye cream. I use Bobbi Brown's hydrating night creme to rejuvenate my skin the next day. The small nameless pot is where I squeezed all of my Kiehl's Dermatologist solutions spot treatment sachet samples. I apply it on fresh zits, about-to-grow pimples, dry ones, and post- acne marks because it has whitening properties too.

WEEKLY ROUTINE
This is my twice-a-week routine. It's my DIY facial at home. First, I scrub my face with Tony Moly's black sugar facial scrub, followed by AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser. I apply a nose strip (silver foil) on my nose to extract sebum and whiteheads. Lastly, I apply a facial mask. My current favorite is Tony Moly's Tomatox Brightening Facial Mask. I rinse it off after 15 minutes then followed by Nivea's eye cream, Bobbi Brown's night creme, and Kiehl's spot treatment.
WHAT'S YOUR DAILY AND WEEKLY FACIAL ROUTINE? LET THE BEAUTY JUNKEE KNOW!

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. You're lucky to be blessed with good skin. Nakakainggit!

    I used to have pimples but now my face is clear except for some scars. I visit my dermatologist for monthly cleaning. I put on a thin film of Differin during morning and I use Myra moisturizer at night. So far, these work for me. :)

    By the way, can you give me the approximate prices of the products you use? Sorry for the hassle. I want to try them too. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good even without make-up! But as they say, the key to a good makeup is a good skin! i've been reading your blog even before my love for make-up started! you are my inspiration for making one and i love the fact that you are so down to earth and friendly! no pretentions. whenever i open my laptop, i go to twitter and to your blog first! i even list down the things that you use! your blog is so informative! I would really love to meet you Ms. Martha!!! God bless you and keep inspiring people from the heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you have a good skin regimen. i'm happy for you that you have a good skin to begin with. how long mo na ginagamit yung mga products na yan?I'm looking for a good spot treatment kasi. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. mariakristela: thank you sis! :D here are the prices:

    etude house facial wash- around 395php
    tony moly facial scrub- around 300php+
    tomatox mask- 548php (?)
    kiehl's toner- 1050php
    kiehl's spot treatment- around 1k+ per tube
    kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer- around 1600php
    nivea eye cream- around 300+php or less
    bobbi brown night creme- around 2k probably. got this one for free. :)

    Maricar: awww... thank you sis! yes, I'd love to meet you soon! Glad I was able to inspire you. Make-up makes you feel good and appreciate your being a woman no? :D Keep on reading! :D

    Kath: thank you! started the regimen since june. But I've been a Kiehl's user for two years now. The spot treatment since July. in fairness, nawawala talaga yung marks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...
    love your daily and weekly regimen....Magaya nga....We almost got the same product... Except yun mga expensive stuff mo....
    Is the sugar mask really effective? Di ba too grainy sa face?
    And i also noticed that you scrub your face first then use a cleanser...
    It is very interesting....
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. babysaffron: hi! welcome to my blog. :) I can really vouch for the mask. Please check my review on Tomatox. :) It's grainy since it's a scrub. But it really keeps my skin smooth and fresh. :) I love it!

    I use the scrub before the facial wash because logically, when you scrub your face, the old and dry skin is lifted from the surface. So after rinsing the scrub off, I follow it with facial foam so it will remove the old and dry skin from the new and fresh skin surface. :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.....
    Last night, i changed my regimen....
    Also bought the sugar scrub....
    And all i can say is i really really love the new routine.... Super thanks.... cleaner and smoother face....
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  8. babysaffron: weee! ganda sa face no? :D Glad you like it! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)