COVERGIRL'S LIP PERFECTION LIPSTICK LAUNCH

3 weeks ago, I was invited to an event by Covergirl.




I love Covergirl so I made sure I wouldn't miss this event.

The venue is at Sweet Bella Cafe, Burgos Circle, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

EVENT: Covergirl launches Lip Perfection Lipstick line and Lip Liners
This season, COVERGIRL takes lip color to a whole new exciting level as it introduces the iconic and prestige-inspired Lip Pefection Bullet Lipstick and Liner - a family of bullets and liners that promise to deliver a new kind of lip transformation. Unlike traditional moisturizing lipsticks, COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Bullet Lipstick is enriched with Silk Therapy Complex, a moisturizing property that goes beyond application. It sustains moisture levels on the lips to actually improve lip condition over time.
Get amazingly soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days with COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Bullet Lipstick. It’s lip perfection in a tube! Available in 22 lip-perfecting shades for only PhP 395 each. Use it together with COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipliner (PhP 325) for more defined lips with moisturizing rich color. Choose from 4 exciting hues. It’s the ultimate beauty essential – a vanity purse staple, the definite deal sealer, the finishing touch. There’s no doubt about it. Color is a constant fixture on a girl’s lips. From soft nudes to flirty pinks to bright corals to deep rich reds, a girl can never have too many lipsticks. However, subjecting your lips to everyday lip color can be drying – leaving you with rough, chapped, totally unflattering pout.

I was wondering why there were Covergirl make-ups on our tables. Then I found out that it was for an ice breaker game conducted by the Covergirl team.

I always have fun times with my fellow beauty bloggers, hence my excitement to attend any event!

I really can't resist pates and mini breads no matter how much I tell myself that I'll make more room for the main meals.

Bambi the Pole Dancer extraordinaire and Jheng. :)

Sweet Bella is famous for their mouthwatering macaroons. Before continuing with the rest of the event, the team made us feast first on these hearty meals!

I got these tasty mini treats: tomato- based pasta, mini croquette, a slammer burger, and a tiny 4 cheese pizza. The macaroons is another story. :)
So the ice breaker game is all about looking like Drew Barrymore. Well, we do not have to look EXACTLY like her, but we should recreate her make-up as close to her look as possible.
We were divided into groups of three and the team made us choose their 'Drews'. Jamie, Liz, and I were chosen as the 'Drews' for the game. The team who does the best recreation (including the pose and attitude of Ms. Barrymore on the poster) wins the ice breaker game.

Jamie of Mizz Makeup

Liz of Project Vanity
Dang, I forgot to ask someone to take my pic. Anyway, I was hailed as DREW BARRYMORE of the day. :) It was so fun! :D

The Drew Barrymores. :D My messy hair made me win the game. :p
And the program starts.

Pretty Airee starting the presentation.

Jinkee starts talking about the latest product by Covergirl.
Lip Perfection is the sexiest thing to glide on your lips. It is infused with moisturizing ingredients such as Shea and White Tea extracts. Covergirl formulated the lipstick using the 'Silk Therapy Complex' to keep your puckers moisturized all throughout the day.
The said line looks and feels expensive. But fret not, because these lipsticks are only at 395php each!
The lipsticks are long lasting. Amazingly, they do not fade nor bleed. All the beauty bloggers who attended the event can attest to that! We ate, drank, and smoked and the lipstick stayed!
Covergirl's newest lipstick is at par with the high- end lippies out there in the market. Jinkee handed out 3 unnamed lipsticks and asked us to compare and contrast the three through a swatch fest. They also asked us to guess which is the Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick among the three.

A: Pigmented; Needs a bit of rubbing to make the color come out; feels chalky and thick; seems drying on the lips when worn
B: Pigmented; perfume scent is overwhelming; feels waxy
C: Pigmented; buttery soft; smooth; glides on easily; lightly scented; seems lightweight

L-R: Brand B, Brand C (Covergirl), and Brand A.
Quality lipsticks are now within reach. Thanks to Covergirl!

Group shot before parting ways.

Blogger cluster shots with the Covergirl team: Me, Roanne, Liz, and Tara

This time with Bambi, Jheng, Shen, Jamie, and Sasha.

Lip Perfection is available in an array of 22 stunning shades. Whether you like it neutral, pretty, or vampy, Lip Perfection has got you covered!

Covergirl and The Beauty Junkee would love to let you experience the goodness of the Lip Perfection lipsticks. So print out this whole entry (including the coupon), present it to the branches listed in the coupon (click for a larger view), and get P100 off on your Lip Perfection purchase!
Watch out for my detailed reviews on the Lip Perfection lipsticks!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Oops, I thought this was a Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss. I was looking through your different covergirl posts. I hope you do a review on jumbo gloss.. I liked it when I swatched it at the mall, I was wondering about your thoughts for it. ;))

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)