Review: MAYBELLINE THE MAGNUM SUPER FILM VOLUMIZING MASCARA

Here's an initial review on Maybelline The Magnum Super Film Volumizing Mascara

PRICE: 389php (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: Rustan's Supermarket
OTHER LOCATIONS: Maybelline stalls in all malls nationwide

Photo Credits: sugarcoatedmuffin.blogspot.com

THE VERDICT:

I make it a point to pick up at least a tube every time Maybelline releases a new mascara. I am always 99% sure that any mascara purchase from Maybelline will not disappoint me. And this one is another proof.

Presenting, SUPER FILM.

Actually, Super Film is also The Magnum. Same consistency, same effect, but this one is smudge- proof yet washable. If you're the wash-then-hit-the-sack type of person, Super Film should be in your list.
The mascara wand is slightly curved so that it will catch more lashes. Maybelline calls this the "Magnum" brush.

My bare lashes

First coat

Second coat

Usually, I apply 3 coats per eye, but with Super Film, two is good enough! Super Film really does a good job in volumizing my sparse lashes. Easy to apply: CHECK. Smudge- proof: CHECK. Slides off when washed with water: CHECK

Overall, it's a good buy. Well, Maybelline mascaras truly are GOOD BUYS!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Your review is perfect timing! I just threw out my mascara and I'm looking for a replacement. This might just be it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it hold a curl?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)