SCENT FOCUS: BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE EDP 65ML

Here's an initial review on BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE EDP 65ML

PRICE: 1850PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: Le Perfumerie Affordable Perfumes
OTHER LOCATIONS: Malls; http://leperfumerie.multiply.com

DESCRIPTION (taken from fragrantica.com)


The new Omnia comes in shades of purple, with floral and woody notes. The top note is pink grapefruit. The middle notes are iris and Bulgarian rose. The base notes are heliotrope and woody notes. It was created in 2006.
The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.




Photo Credits: pusatparfumasli.com


THE VERDICT:

I've been wearing this scent a lot lately. I pick this up whenever I want to smell feminine. Darn my Lanvin Jeanne's (my go- to feminine scent) atomizer! It's stuck on the hollow part of the cap and I can't take it out anymore. :x

Here's a review on my favorite Bvlgari perfume to date. :)

The bottle is nice, but I find it hard to bring with me in my bag 'cos of the hugeness of the bottle. I'm also having a hard time making it stand on my dresser 'cos of the very narrow base. So if you have this, or if you're planning to buy any of the Omnia perfumes, make sure you put them against the wall, and not anywhere near a table top's edge 'cos a slight shake will definitely knock this off to the floor!

Omnia Amethyste was introduced in 2006 as part of the Omnia line by Bvlgari. It is described as the more feminine Omnia amongst its two sisters, Omnia Crystalline and Omnia Jade.

A fresh, melodious mix of Rose and Violets dominate the top notes, and with a tangy dash of Pink Grapefruit. I'm a sucker for anything with Rose, so I like the fact that the Rose note dominates the scent up until the base notes. One caveat though: the middle notes do not differ from the top notes. After a few seconds, the floral scent starts being enveloped in musk, and it dries down to a soft, musky floral scent.

Pretty is the apt word to describe this perfume. However, I do not agree that this is an elegant scent, because for me, elegant scents should be opulent and creamy. It ain't cheap, but it's definitely not your average floral perfume. It's a light floral scent that's perfect for day wear, and a good night time scent too 'cos of the warm musky note.

Sillage is pretty high, but amazingly, it lasts all day on me even if I spray it on my clothes. This perfume never fails to get compliments whenever I'm wearing it. I also realized that girls pay most of the compliments, which goes to show that this is a scent that would appeal to women of all shapes and ages. Hubby likes it too 'cos according to him, it's light and sweet. I'm pretty sure your beaus would like it too. :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. ito rin gamit SIL ko, while ako yung Green Jade =)I really love the scent, its light but long lasting talaga. I want to buy Crystalline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have Omnia Amethyste and I do agree that it definitely smell light and very feminine. Perfect for day scent. I am now saving up for Crystalline. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste for 3 years now. It's my favorite perfume. But unfortunately for me it doesn't lasts long. But I still use it, the smell is very light and feminine but not so floral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim: crystalline sounds nice 'cos according to reviews, it's a crisp and airy scent. I love light scents talaga :)

    kei: Great! lemme know how it is if you finally have it :)

    soleil: wow! it truly is your favorite ha. :) scent longevity depends on our body chemistry. I'm glad to have found something that lasts long on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omnia Amethyste is one of my favorites! I like the musky floral scent. ano ba ang example ng perfume with creamy scent?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do I transfer this perfume to atomizer bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you said you bought it for onyl 1850, it's not fake naman po? may binili din kasi ako ganyan din price. just wondering if it's fake or not :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)