WHAT'S IN MY MAKE-UP KIT (UPDATED EDITION)

Here's an updated edition of 'What's inside my make-up kit'.

And yes, it has gotten bigger!

I love bringing my Charm travel pro make up brushes with me everyday. It's compact and lightweight! :)

Complexion and Eyes: Love and Beauty by f21 eyebrow pencil, she uemura eyelash curler, paul and joe concealer stick, mascara, and my current have, shiseido's perfect smoothing foundation.

Lips: My reliable Kiehl's lip balm in hue 30g, Benetint lip and cheek tint, and at least two tubes of lipstick.

Cheek and face: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Pot Rouge, and Benefit Bella Bamba blush

An emergency palette just in case a situation calls for eyeshadows.

Miscellaneous items: Oil blotting sheets, embellished two- way mirror compact, toilet bowl sanitizer, liquid hand soap, muji travel toothbrush and all organics breath spray in a muji resealable plastic bag, and extra pantyliner.

WHAT'S IN YOUR MAKE- UP KIT? :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! :) How'd you find the Nyx matte lipstick? Im itching to buy one.. so im wondering if it does have something special on it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. karla michelle: Hello! :D I love them! The finish is matte, but it doesn't feel drying and sticky at all! Can't wait to review my nyx matte lippies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)