ON MY WAY TO LEANER,LONGER,AND STRONGER MUSCLES

I gained 10lbs. over the last 8 months.. Now I'm feeling heavy, lanky, and out of shape. I fell off the wagon due to personal problems, and food was my only companion in moments of sadness and despair. My diet was really bad 'cos I would indulge on fried, canned, processed, salty, sweet, and artificial foods. All of these had taken its toll on my body. If I eat this way for a few more months, I'll be back to my fattest state again.

Every time I would face the mirror, I would tell myself that I look 'Okay'. But my jeans said otherwise. One night, I had an epiphany. When I struggled to fit inside my latest pair of jeans from 7 jeans for all mankind and with the rest of my designer jeans, it dawned on me: 'F***! I'm FAT!"

Two weeks ago, I decided to embark once again on the Priming Phase of my diet and promised myself that I will exercise better like before. I'm glad I have imbibed the discipline needed to lose pounds fast and effectively. So dieting is not really a biggie for me. And to date, I lost 2 inches off my waist and my hips. Man, good thing I did four heavy workouts this week. I could totally feel that my body has become rigid 'cos my muscles are aching like hell!

I've been asking around for what current workout trend is the most effective in terms of cutting inches and toning muscles. I narrowed down my choices to three: Barre, Zumba, and Plana Forma.

One of my closest friends in UP Diliman, who is also a dance and exercise freak herself, Chin Fernando, suggested Plana Forma. She said that it really works! Plana Forma promises leaner, longer, and stronger muscles, a toned physique, and inches off your waist. Ok now I'm sold.



Photo Credits: daintymama.com

Plana Forma was developed by Julie De Luna- Alagde who trained in Physique 57, New York. Plana Forma combines dance (that's what I like about this workout!), Yoga, and Pilates. In 55 minutes, you'll bust those fats away with Plana Forma techniques.

Photo Credits: cosmo.ph

Media's darling KC Concepcion is a long- time student of Plana Forma, and is currently their Ambassador. According to an article I've read in the internet, she lost 16lbs. from the workout.

Some of the reasons why I chose this workout among my top 3 choices: 1.) It's an all- Filipino concept 2.) Van Manalo, the Associate Director and one of the trainers was one of my choreographers in a Dulaang UP play in UP- Diliman. This guy is really a good dancer. I would love to learn from him again and see him dance. :)

This October, I'll sign up for an unlimited monthly pass to Plana Forma. Wanna lose weight? Join me! I might as well teach you the diet that lets me keep my physique, and how it prevents me from becoming fat again. :)

If we guys can afford a powder foundation that costs 1k, and a bottle of foundation worth 3k, then there's no excuse to not do Plana Forma. Looking and feeling good should not only show on our faces, but on our bodies as well.

Visit PLANA FORMA'S WEBSITE and check the program out for yourself. :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I'm interested! How much do I need to shell out? How do I sign up? :) I'm also interested in knowing more about your diet if ever. (haha. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina: lezzgo! The price for new comers is 3k for the new comers unlimited package. It's a 1-mo. unlimited pass. The next month will be already priced at a regular rate of 5300php. :) I'll inform you after I visit the place and once I clarify the terms and rates and all that jazz.

    Yes, I would love to teach you my diet. :)

    Shen: daliiii! Let's go at magpapayat! :D Inform kita. Sent them an email .:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)