Review: BOBBI BROWN HYDRATING INTENSE NIGHT CREAM
Here's an initial review on BOBBI BROWN HYDRATING INTENSE NIGHT CREAM
PRICE: $58.00 (Around 2k+)
PLCE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan's Shangri-La and Makati

DESCRIPTION (taken form bobbibrowncosmetics.com):
A luxurious night cream that boosts skin’s ability to recharge & rehydrate during its nightly repair process, plumping fine lines and improving tone and texture. Skin looks and feels stronger and healthier. White Birch Extract maintains elastin & promotes the natural repair of environmental damage. Shea Butter, Jojoba, Olive and Sweet Almond & Apricot Oils soften and comfort skin while you sleep. A Protein Activator helps promote natural collagen production. Rice Bran Extract & Apple Extract work to even skin tone. Green Tea & Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection.
THE VERDICT:
Here's my take on BB's night creme. I simply love it.
I used to have problems with flaky skin. I sleep late most of the time and its taking its toll on my skin. Every day, I would wake up with slightly dry skin and I'm having a hard time applying my liquid foundation evenly. I'm not really a night cream user, but this one changed my mind.
A pea- sized amount can cover half of my face. The consistency of the cream is spreadable, and it has a light floral scent. It has a thicker consistency as compared to day creams. When spread evenly, it leaves a thin film that doesn't feel too greasy.

Here's my face right after waking up. Notice that my skin looks deeply quenched. Take note that I have oily skin. But its non- greasy texture does not aggravate my oil problem!
After three months of continuous usage, my face felt softer and smoother. I don't have to deal with flaky skin any longer! This cream is quite expensive. As far as I can remember, this is around 2k. But for the effect it gives, it's hell worth it! It's perfect for people with dry skin because of its hydrating effect.


Bobbi Brown products rarely disappoint no? I wasn't big on night creams either until I tried Nivea's Q10. After that I just had to buy my own jar of it. Haha. Anyway, thanks for another great review! :D
ReplyDeletesara: super! :D I am totally in love with bobbi brown. :D I have Nivea q10 too, but I'm very happy with my Bobbi Brown. :) Thanks for dropping by sara. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG I want to buy one for myself! :)
ReplyDelete