THE RACE IS ON

I would like to thank everyone who showed their support by voting for my fashion spread in the Glamboard Express competition.

I was surprised to find out that I was chosen as one of the finalists for the grand draw! I wasn't even expecting to receive something! But indeed, God is great all the time. :D

So for my last hurrah, I am IMPLORING everyone to support me in the Grand Draw of the Glamboard Express contest. :)

It won't be long. :D So please please please help me. :)



Here are the mechanics.


Please like and comment on my Glamboard. The link to my glamboard is HERE

I OWE YOU GUYS BIG TIME!

From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank each and every one of you who continually support all of my endeavors in Beauty and Fashion. Rest assured, The Beauty Junkee will always pay it forward by providing great reviews, articles, and gifts as signs of appreciation. I will never be here if not for all of you!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)