Review: POND'S NATURALS WHITE BEAUTY LINE WITH CAMELLIA LEAF EXTRACT

Here's a comprehensive review on POND'S WHITE BEAUTY NATURALS LINE WITH CAMELLIA LEAF EXTRACT





If you love nature, nature will be good to you. Mother Earth is an astounding source of wonders that will help you look and feel great.

So what's with the Camellia Leaf? The Camellia Sinensis Leaf is popularly known as 'Green Tea'. Green Tea is one of the best- known antioxidants in the world, and is widely used in supplements. Apart from its ability to sweep away harmful Free Radicals that lead to the deterioration of our bodies, it is also a well- known whitening product.

Through thorough research, Pond's has finally harnessed the power of the Camellia Leaf and introduced it in their newest range of lightening products: White Beauty Naturals Facial Foam and Day Cream.

It's great to supplement from within, but you can double the strength of your Free Radical prevention by using products that are infused with Green tea.

Free Radicals are non- compatible cells that roam freely in the body. They are considered as parasites, as they roam around your system and attach themselves to paired cell structures. Once they attach themselves, they disrupt the cell structure's function and kill them. Overtime, it can lead to massive cell death, which will eventually lead to the death of the host.

Free Radicals are the culprits behind dull skin. That's why scrubbing is highly recommended to remove dry, dirty, and dead cells that produce Free Radicals. Why? Because these dead cells contain dirt from pollution. And pollution is the number one cause of Free Radicals.

Enough of my Science lecture. Here's what I have to say about the newest range.


I have always professed my love for Ponds' facial foams. I have been using them since time immemorial. I may have changed brands over the years, but I always find myself buying back- ups of Ponds' facial foams (and Cold Creams!).


Ingredients


Rich and creamy, the newest Pond's facial foam promises deep cleaning and exfoliation with its gentle microbeads.

This facial foam can be likened to all of Ponds' previous facial foam releases. But the difference is, it's packed with Camellia leaf extract that will help you in your journey to a more even skin tone. Right after washing, my face feels thoroughly cleansed. I've also noticed that my face has this certain glow after every wash. I'm already done with my two tubes. :D


Meet the newest Pond's moisturizer to hit the shelves. It's dermatologically- tested, and it contains a multiple range of UV protection to reveal and retain your fairer glow.






Ingredients


This day cream is lighter in terms of consistency as compared to the pink White Beauty Naturals Day Cream, which has a pearlized texture and ultra creamy consistency. The pink White Beauty naturals day cream feels heavy when worn. But this one is quickly absorbed by my skin, and leaves my skin feeling soft.




The Day Cream also comes in a tube that's perfect for traveling. :D

I like the Facial Foam, because it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. However, my skin's having problems with scented creams, so I'd have to use a toner with Salicylic Acid along with the Day Cream. The cream is good for gals with combination to oily skin because it doesn't feel too greasy. But if you have oily skin like me, it's better to combine the day cream or the facial wash with some of your tried and tested products.

Have you guys tried this newest line by Pond's? What do you have to say? The Beauty Junkee would love to know! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I love Pond's and I'm loving the day cream from this range. I got it for free (the one in the small sachet), actually. It was from a magazine my Mom bought. I used it and I'm planning to buy the one in a jar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis, i tried the day cream but unfortunately it gave me cystic pimple. the new line sounds promising though but i'm not lucky with pond's.
    your review is very informative. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kath: oh really? that's sad to hear. maybe it's great to combine it with other products that has acne- busting ingredients. thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. bing: happy it worked for you! the cream is very light but my skin's not getting along with the scent. :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)