RESTAURANT HOPPING: MOMO

Right this side of Eastwood is Momo. A contemporary restaurant that serves hearty and heavy meals for those with big appetites. Whether you like to share, or keep it all to yourself, Momo should be on your list of 'The perfect pig- out places to visit'.

PRICE RANGE: 180- 800php


Momo is under Raintree Restaurants, a group that handles Chelsea, Mr. Jones, and M Cafe.

I'm guessing that Momo is the North's counterpart of the South's Mr. Jones, since it carries 'Mrs. Jones' spicy tapa breakfast', which is described in their menu as 'The answer to Mr. Jones'." Most of the items in the menu are somewhat reminiscent of the meals served in Mr. Jones.




Momo is one of my favorite restaurants in Eastwood. I've never had any negative experiences with their crew members or service, that's why I keep coming back to this place. Food tastes better if it's coupled with great service. :)


The interior basically reminds me of a contemporary rendition of a country- style kitchen.


After the servers take your orders, an on-the-house crunchy garlic bread with cheese pimiento spread is served. :)


Fried calamari with crisps on top. I prefer vinegar as my dip. :)


Randy ordered Gourmet spicy tuyo from the breakfast selections. The tuyo was so flavorful that he had to do a double-take on the garlic rice and fried egg!


Breakfast food too for me! Crispy Liempo, Garlic Rice, atchara, tomato and salted egg salad. I can eat breakfast food all day!

OTHER MUST- EATS:

Cupcakes
Fried oreos
Salmon on spinach risotto
Mushroom cappuccino soup

If you love country- style meals (that means anything fried, grilled, and fulfilling), head over to Momo's. I suggest that you go here for lunch, because the food serving here is quite hefty.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. i gotta try MOmo since they have in Ayala Triangle. I liked mr. jones :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. my friend recommends this.. I should try there.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)