TONY MOLY PHILIPPINES' TAKE ON THE TOMATOX HYDROGEN- PEROXIDE ISSUE

Here's what Tony Moly Philippines has to say about the Hydrogen Peroxide scare in their Tomatox products:


Screen shot taken from Tony Moly Philippines' Facebook account

Tony Moly Philippines would like to ensure our customers that our Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack "DOES NOT" contain any hydrogen peroxide. Due to unofficial reports from Taiwan, we would like to clarify on this issue that all Tony Moly products sold through authorized official Tony Moly stores here in the Philippines is 100% safe and have thoroughly passed thru multiple government safety standards from Korea and Philippines. If you have any queries, please send you concerns to feedback@tonymoly.ph

Okay, so false alarm. No reason for us to freak out. Well, I freaked out too soon and threw away my Tomatox. Oh well. Have to get one when I visit the mall one time.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hahaha! That's okay. You just want to be safe lang naman. :) It's great that I don't have to throw away my newly bought tomatox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bing: yeah. Just want to keep my readers informed too. Hahah. Sayang. That tub was still half full! And the tub is cute! :/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)