FAVORITE THINGS SUNDAY: My other babies

Here's something different for everyone.





Apart from make- up, earrings is another obsession of mine. I'm never without it. I love how it frames my face and how it adds glamour to any outfit that I'm wearing.

Studs, chandeliers, drops, semi- precious, fancy, and luxurious stones-- I have 'em. Actually, this set has been trimmed down significantly. I'm letting you guys peek at some of my prized pairs.


Cutesies! TOP (L-R): Vintage studs courtesy of Ferreti, Cupcake earrings made of Polymer clay from Clayworx BOTTOM (L-R): Rainbow studs from Jellybean, Happy face studs from Club Princess


Some of my dressy and fancy pairs. FIRST ROW (L-R): From Adora courtesy of Pond's. SECOND ROW (L-R): A unique kick- ass pair of crystal studs from Paris, drop earrings in silver ware with authentic Swarovski Crystals. BOTTOM: A unique pair of heavy drop earrings made of real Amber from Tibet.


More semi- precious earrings. TOP (L-R): Drop earrings made of authentic Black Onyx, Drop earrings with Black and Clear Amethyst BOTTOM: Silver- plated Pocahontas- inspired earrings with authentic crystals.


The big and chunky earrings TOP: From Aldo BOTTOM: From Forever21


Hoopsie daisies! :D TOP (L-R): My current favorite, gold- plated plate earrings from Forever21, Gray hoops with black studs from Forever21. BOTTOM (L-R): Silver- plated Eternity hoops with cubic zirconia studs (forgot where I got this), and golden hoops from Mimax at Payless Shoe Source.


Disc earrings whenever I feel looking like a Hippie chic. :D TOP (L-R): Bronze disc earrings from Accessorize, Silver disc earrings with cut- outs from Koket. BOTTOM: Silver earrings from Korea


Drop earrings were from Firma, and these gorgeous gold- plated tambourine earrings were from Ruth and Esther. :)


This pretty jewelry box from Simple Joys houses some of my prized earrings. I also put some of my prized necklaces and rings in it. :)


These are called Rositas. Yellow gold studs adorned with diamond wreaths and pearls in the middle. This pair is already 15 years old. This was a hand-me-down by my grandmother (God bless her soul). :)


Pearls! Pearl is my birthstone and my most favorite accessory. Well, even if it ain't, how can I resist these gorgeous, sophisticated and classy stones? This pair of pinkish pearl studs were bought from Mikimoto, Rustan's, Makati 8 years ago. Sadly, the brand was pulled out by the company. If you're planning to invest in pearl jewelry, I recommend Mikimoto. Their pearls are polished and well- cut. They really stand out. :) I also have a ring from the same brand to complement the studs.


These trio of diamonds pair of studs was a high school graduation gift from my mom. :)


Finally, a Chanel pearl drop earrings with the interlocking CC logo in white gold. :D


What are you fond of? :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Such a huge collection :) Chanel pearl drop earrings is love. I use earrings every special occasions lang, na-trauma kasi ako lagi nawawala yung ka-pair pag-suot ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: i still have more though. but these are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ms. Martha, they are beautiful and gorgeous! REally love your collections :) I do love earrings too (whispering: pero yung saken puro po fancy, hehe yun lang ang kaya ng budget!) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prettythrifty: thank you! :D I started collecting fancy stuff too, until it became a full- blown addiction. As much as I want to wear fancy earrings, I can't 'cos they make my ears itch, peel, and bleed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here Ms. Martha, first try ko po na magsuot ng fancy talagang grabe, haha super kati ng ears ko. pero ayun, siguro naintindihan ng ears ko na kapos sa budget kaya natiis nya. hehehe have a great day Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jenny: same here! I tried enduring them, kaso my mom would forbid me to wear fancy earrings. Mas magastos ang antibiotics! Have a great day too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)