HAULS OF THE WEEK

Hauls of the week! :D

Etude House cleansing oil. I got it on a sale. :)

Brash is one of the newest brands in Payless. Check out the array of their IT shoes of the month: Pumps!

I was so tempted to get the Cobalt Blue pumps, but figured that Black will always go with anything. Besides, I needed a new pair of Black pumps. :)

Sexy!

A cute peacock long necklace. :)

I'm thinking of collecting Matryoshkas. FIY, I'm in love with these dolls. :D

First one for my collection: Matryoshka ring. :)

A Matryoshka card holder! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Nice choice of pumps babe! I am in new quest of buying anything with heels in them. Been in flats, flipflops, rubbershoes after my knee surgery. I can't wait to get back on track. Thanks for sharing your haul. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the girl with no heels. but i really adore the pumps, i just haven't had the chance to wear one. if one day, i will, id go for your choice absolutely, they're sooo gorgeous. :)
    cute ring! and necklace.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul! :D I'm really curious with the cleansing oil from etude house. I'm currently using their mascara remover, can't wait for your review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. genn: wow! heels wearer, eh? Oh how I wish I could walk in heels all day. But I'm such a creature of comfort!

    Belle: thank you! Check out payless. they have nice shoes. After all, we should have at least a pair of the essential black pumps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. rachaelah: I love their mascara remover! Will do a review soon enough. :D Thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)