MY WEEKLY READS: The Pink Thought Bubble

Now that I have all the time in the world, I shall be reading more blogs. Writing your thesis is really time consuming, and I don't get to do a lot of stuff anymore, except for updating my blog.

I'm glad I'll be able to update myself now on what's happening in the blog world!

Been lurking around in Babyjap's blog recently. I also think that the reason why I'm visiting her blog more is because of her layout. It's so cute and whimsical! It's such an eye candy for me.



If you're looking for the next NYX cosmetic shade to get, you might want to visit THE PINK THOUGHT BUBBLE. She's literally a NYX ambassador! LOL!

Stay tuned for more of my weekly doses! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I agree when I learned about a NYX seller online I got intrigued and searched for swatches and her blog immediately showed. I actually bookmarked her blog for reference. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella: sh'es literally a NYX encyclopedia. Hahaha. Thanks for dropping by. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)