REMEMBERING A VISIONARY

I'm a deep sleeper. Not even the loudest alarm clock in the household can wake me up.

I was awakened at around 2pm because of a loud thump made by my iPhone 4. It fell to the floor, and I didn't know how that happened. I was the only one sleeping in my room, and my cat and dog weren't with me. I picked it up and I saw it had a message from a friend that says:

"HEY, YOUR IDOL STEVE JOBS DIED."

I felt really sad. It was the same feeling I felt when Michael Jackson died. I only look up to a few people in the world. And Steve Jobs is one of them.


Steve Jobs almost single- handedly brought Apple to the top. Truth be told, Apple's devices are just like your regular phone, laptop, tablet, and MP3 player. But it was through his magnificent speeches that made the whole world want each and every single device Apple has to offer.

FYI, Steve Jobs is one of the most persuasive speakers in the world. If you haven't seen one of his speeches, you're missing a huge chunk of your learning experience.
So if you love Steve Jobs, or you simple want to thank him for bringing the world to your fingertips, send some love and condolences to rememberingsteve@apple.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments