Another Win For The Beauty Junkee

I recently joined Shen's Addiction's 'Be My Date For The Clinique Real Women Party.'

Unfortunately, Shen didn't choose me as her date.

But luckily, the people from Clinique thought that my answer was awesome and they chose it as one of the best entries. :D




Apparently, Shen submitted this to a contest by Clinique PH in FB. I didn't even know that they had a contest!

Went to Essenses, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell today to pick up my prizes. One of Clinique Powerplant Branch's SAs, the super nice Ms. Ella was the one who assisted me.


I received the following: cosmetic pouch. turnaround body cream, and firming cream. :)


Thank you Clinique and Shen for the awesome gifts! :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Congrats Martha :D I went to Essenses Rockwell this afternoon to pick up a prize. Too bad I didn't see you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Congratulations! Your entry was destined to win :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, pareho tayo! I won naman kay Sophie. I'll drop by at Rockwell tom to pick up my loot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS MS.MARTHA!!!NADAGDAGAN N NMN COLLECTION U NG MGA PAMPABEAUTY!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. crissy: awww...sayang! soon, we shall meet. congrats! :D

    Mica: thank you dear! :D

    Bec: wow!!! Can't wait to see your loot din! Hiihih :D

    Arra: thanks dear! :D Tamaaah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats martha! :) and thank you! my sisters said the prize you shipped is already at our condo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! Congratulations on your loot sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sugar: thanks dear! Hope you like it! :D

    belle: thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just read this, hope im not too late to congratulate you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)