CLOSET HAULS

Hauls from yesterday.





At last! Bought a victorian- inspired top. Got this from Wisdom. :D


Sale Alert: La Senza, Greenbelt 3, Makati City


I have a penchant for cute room slippers. :D Snagged this from La Senza from 795php, down to 640php! Mum got one for herself too!


My brother and his girlfriend are part of BAGA (BBQers and Grillers Association), and they're selling home- style Asian meals every Thursday- Saturday, from 5pm to 3am. If you're into the "market eating" hype, and would love to try great grilled stuff, head over to A-Venue Makati. BAGA is located there. :D Excuse my being bias, but I totally adore my brother's secret Satay Sauce and curry pork!

When I paid him a visit last night, I bought some of his curry pork and luckily chanced upon this stall that sells wedges. It's owned and managed by a couple, Lucil and Luis. They're selling Made In Liliw, Laguna Abaca footwear. I've been meaning to get a pair of red wedges (I prefer wedges over heels) 'cos I've been wearing the same footwear in events. And upon knowing that it's Made In Laguna, I knew that my purchase would be well worth it 'cos the artisans of Laguna are known for making very sturdy footwear (second to Marikina). I should know! My family came from there!

Chika Minute: When I was nearing their stall, I accidentally caught Luis stealing a kiss from Lucil. SWEET! #AntsCrawlingOnTheirShoes


These wedges feel so lightweight! Feels like I'm not wearing a pair of shoes with chunky bottoms! Methinks I'm going to love something new! :D If you're interested, they only cost 650php, and come in a lot of colors. Their sizes are pretty big because they want to cater to foreign customers. I'm normally a size 9, but in their shoes, I'm fine with an 8. So if you're a size 10, you'll definitely find a pair from their selections! The very warm and cheerful Luis and Lucil is a plus too!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Where did you buy the wedge? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab wedges!...love the color.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous: hello! :D Got it from A-venue, Makati City. Head over to the BAGA market (right outside the bldg.) and head over to the tiangge. It's so easy to spot the store. They're the only ones selling wedges. :D While you're at it, please try ADRHEA'S GRILLED SPECIALTIES. :D You'll love my brother's stuff! :D Thanks in advance! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)