Creations by Lourd Ramos+DeaLuxuries=Some of the finest things in life

Hello girls! Did you miss me? :D I missed all of you too, and writing, of course. I’ve been trying to post at least an entry for the past few days, but my globe tattoo stick really sucks. THAT’S IT. I’ve had with this $$@$@! stick. I shall buy a better and faster Internet stick. Any suggestions?

Anyway.


On the brighter side, at least my time away from the computer was time well spent. I’ve been around in various launches and events this week. I can’t wait to share everything with you!


Let’s start with my Creations by Lourd Ramos X DeaLuxuries event.




I’ve been meaning to try Lourd Ramos’ salon because a dear blogger friend of mine, Shen, is a fan of his services. I’m glad I was chosen to take part in this collaborative event by Lourd Ramos and DeaLuxuries.


I was greeted by the cheerful Lourd at the reception, and asked me what treatment I preferred. I had a choice between a trendy haircut, Brazilian blowdry, and Davines Hair Spa Treatment. I was so curious about the Brazilian Blowdry, but good thing Lourd told me that I strictly couldn’t wash my hair for three days. I’d rather wash my hair than find out what a Brazilian blowdry is. So I just opted for the Davines Hair Spa Treatment because my hair was looking a bit unhealthy lately.


Jheng of Abubots also opted for the same treatment. Well, we all got the same treatment because it enabled us to walk around and chat with everyone!


Kira, Moi, Liz, and Jheng. Because only Lourd touches our hair! Thank you Kira for introducing me to Lourd!


The Creations boys doing their magic.


Waiting for 15 minutes to let the treatment seep through my pores.


Kuya Ericsson, my stylist for the day, decided to do the trendy haircut on me because he has noticed that my hair ends were completely dry, and needed some cutting. Thank you! It was also so nice of him to keep me entertained during my treatment by striking a conversation at least once in a while. :D


The final touch. Wow. My hair never looked this healthy and plump!


Lourd (between the guy and Jheng) is a very funny, approachable, and sweet guy. It was my first time to meet him, and I didn’t have awkward moments with him. We also had a little chitchat with Angela Batoon, owner of Vestito, who showcased a few of her best- selling clothes from the said line during the event. And I also won one of her Vestito dresses during the raffle! It’s so puurtty. Can’t wait to wear it!

Honestly, I dread going to a salon because I’m not the type who can sit for hours on a chair. But at Creations, it just felt like a visit to my friends! I will definitely go back to Lourd for my next hair fix because I like it when salon peeps would keep me entertained.


Shen, Kira, Moi, and stylist/blogger, Josh Orbeta.


Weee! Another win for me! :D


I swear, this one looks great when worn!

Went home with these goodies from DeaLuxuries.


A chic gold tote that contains the following:


Mangosteen Wine, Dine Asia Mag, and a corkscrew. :)

So what is DeaLuxuries?

I’m sure you’ve all heard about these group buying websites that offer a lot of too-good-to-be-true deals. Well, as the saying goes: If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. I myself had an experience with a terrible P200.00 buffet deal I’ve purchased from one of these sites. I’ve also heard a ton of horrendous stories from unsatisfied customers to boot. But I’ll just keep the stories to myself. Hihi. :)

We all love cheap thrills. But shopping is supposed to keep us happy, whether we’re in for a bargain or splurge. A P200.00 body massage+rebond+foot spa+facial? A P500.00 buffet in a hotel? P1,000.00 for 3 sessions of Diamond Peels? Why not? Tempting as they may be, we should always be discerning when it comes to online shopping so we won't end up purchasing a fake or terrible deal.

Enter DeaLuxuries.

The founder of this newest upscale group buying site must have been aware of how toxic group buying sites have become. So he/she has found a purpose in life, and that is to elevate the shopping experience back to where it used to be.

DeaLuxuries offers an array of Lifestyle, Dining, Gadgets, and Fashion deals from the most luxurious brands and establishments in the country.

However, the deals to be found in DeaLuxuries are not as cheap as the ones you’ll see in some group buying sites today. Because these brands, establishments, and DeaLuxuries have to retain and maintain their standards. Rest assured, all the deals you’ll find in DeaLuxuries are REAL and worth your hard- earned money.

DeaLuxuries will be launched sometime around December, and membership is by-invitation-only. But once you’re invited, you can start shopping and inviting your friends and families to join the site. If you want to be part of the A- list, keep on checking my blog because DeaLuxuries wants to keep some of my readers happy. Like my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and follow me on TWITTER so you’ll never miss an update! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Sis love the color of your lips! bonggels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I also noticed your lippie! What is it??Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leilani: hello dear! it's lime crime in retrofuturist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha! Thanks so much for coming, am glad you had fun :) Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)