DEAR SANTA...

Dear Santa,

Hello! It's that time of the year again!

I've been a very, very good girl recently. You know that. :D I can't wait for you to arrive. In fact, I've already bought huge and cute Christmas stockings, and I'm hanging one on my room's door tomorrow! :D

Thank you for the gifts last year! :D Here's what I would love to have for this coming yuletide season. :D Besides, you told me one time in my dreams "Hohoho! Just ask for whatever you want, my dear!"

See you! :D

P.S. The cookies and milk are under the tree in our living room. We moved to a new house 8 months ago. I'm sending you a map! My mom and I are playing Santa again this year. I hope you can come with us this time! :D

P.S. 2: I've been telling Denver and Barrack about you. Please include a can of cat food and a doggy bone for my babies! :D I swear, they adore you! :D Bought them their own Christmas stockings too! :D

xoxo,
Martha






Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Transparent

I'm running out of Alison Raffaele's Translucent Powder. They say this one's really good. And I'm sold! Thank you! :D

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I've been itching to try a new mascara brand. And my eyes are fixed on this one. Thank You!

Clinique Chubby Stick

Just one! It's the lightest lip balm I've ever tried. Thank You!



Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation

Thank you! :D Can't wait to embark on a new product discovery!


Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

Lemming for this for more than a year! Thank you! :D

Tory Burch Reva Flats

My black one's dying, and she can only be saved by a fellow Reva! LOL!



Yes! This is how much I believe in the Law of Attraction! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. oh wow revas again! btw, I thought you sold your black revas here -- http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-sale-tory-burch-classic-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. mio: hello! welcome to my blog! I'm addicted! they're super comfy! The most comfy flats I've ever worn. :D Yes. I've sold my 8.5 and bought size 9. Got the wrong size. :p

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)