A Frugalista's Destination: Landmark

Landmark is a haven for the unique, cute, exotic, and CHEAP! That's why I love going to this place whenever I feel like shopping--but on a very tight budget. Christmas is coming, so I can't spend too much right now! :D


Charm bracelet at 184php. But the charms kept on falling from it. So not worth the purchase.



A folding bag hanger. :D 64php.

A cuuute pink pail! :D Thinking of buying small faux flowers to fill this up and put it somewhere on my dresser. :D 34php.

Nautical dress. :D Saw one in A'postrophe, but it was too expensive for a very casual- looking dress. Snagged this one from Landmark for only 350php! :D

Ala- Forever21 accessory. Costs only 185php! :D

Where do you go for cheap thrills? :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. For cheap accessories, visit Villalobos St. beside Quiapo. You can ride the LRT 2 station til recto, and walk from there. The street is lined up with stores. The accessories you bought, and those featured at high-end boutiques can be purchased for around 40-90 there. :P It's where most multiply shops source their products...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Nice purchases! I love the first

    I love the charm bracelet sana..sayang.

    http://jill-des.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Landmark!!! :) so many good finds there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jill: yeah... disappointing the bracelet. :( thanks for dropping by! please join my giveaway! :D

    nikki: Super! :D Lalo na mag bag trinkets. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)