HAULS!

Haul time! :D


Dropped by Essenses, Powerplant Mall today and picked up my first- ever Clinique product after a looong time! Let's see if this will be the start of a new addiction. :D




A cute vintage luggage. It's kinda' small enough to be brought on a daily basis, and huge enough to fit all my daily essentials. Got this one from Regalong Pambahay, SM Megamall. :D



Very spacious! Looking forward to using it as a daily bag!


Dropped by Payless Shoe Source and got my inaanak a kikay pair of Mary Janes. How I wish they have it in my size!


Ecstatic when I saw this super cute bag! But I'm already too old for this, so I just bought it as a xmas gift for my driver's granddaughter. :D It's such as fasyow-nable school bag! :D


WORK WEEK AHEAD! HAVE A GREAT TIME! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. ang ganda nung vintage luggage :) mahilig din ako sa mga cute na boxes, storage, etc. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: super! there are a lot of designs to choose from. this one costs 1100php, btw. :D Feels pretty sturdy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pair of cute shoes and the vintage luggage :)you aways have a very good taste in fashion:) love all of your hauls ms. beautyjunkee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww. you're very thoughtful and generous ms.martha! I love people who are humble enough to share their blessings to others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. maricar: thank you dear! :D Join na! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)