Hey! I found MAC Chatterbox's Semi- Dupe: Nature Republic Petit Cherry Rouge iM27




Here's an initial review on Nature Republic Petit Cherry Rouge in M27

PRICE: P220.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Nature Republic, SM Fairview
OTHER LOCATIONS: SM North; Festival Mall



THE VERDICT:

If you're dreaming of owning MAC's Chatterbox for Christmas, but dreading the long list of pamangkins that you have to give gifts to, Nature Republic will make your Chatterbox dreams come true.


M27 is a shiny baby pink lipstick with a slight peach undertone. It is infused with Cherry extracts to keep your puckers juicy and smooth during wear.




True enough, this lipstick is so small- and cute!


On gals with medium- dark skin tones, the peach undertone is slightly visible. However, this may appear more pink on girls with fair skin tones.


I told ya'. It's Chatterbox's dupe. Well, not totally because I found out that it becomes slightly darker under natural lighting. Picture this: imagine this shade, and warm it up a little.

On artificial lighting, it beautifully mimics the universally flattering baby pink shade of Chatterbox. Under natural lighting, the peach undertone becomes slightly visible. Nevertheless, the baby pink shade is still retained.


Lovely, ain't it? It also packs a lot of moisture on my lips, and keeps it from flaking during wear. And for a wet lipstick, it surprisingly wears longer than most shiny lipsticks I've tried. And it's so affordable!

Feel like sporting something pink and pretty this Yuletide season? Go for this! Highly recommended by The Beauty Junkee! :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I saw my sister wearing same brand of lipstick but I think semi-dupe naman sya ng MAC Morange. Will buy this for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pink lipstick! I love to get one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kath: wow! nice! :D hope you could do a review bout that. :D

    melanie: thanks dear! :D You should try it when you visit NR. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I bought the lipstick right after I read your post! You are so amazing! I've been looking for a pink shade lipstick to match my morena skin. Thanks to you & more power!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. celestine: wow! flattered that you bought it cos you were inspired by my post. glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)