LET ME TAKE YOU ON A TOUR IN MY BRAND SPANKIN' NEW PAGE!

After a year of waiting for my blog to be revamped, the good Lord has given me Sara of I Play The Villain. Visited her blog, saw how pretty her layout is, and asked who did hers. Found out that Sara does a lot of computer- related stuff, and doing layouts is one of her jobs!

The layout was a 1- month in the making thing, and I had to work hand in hand with Sara and Alfie, hence the late and few posts.

But we're done! :D

I'll take you guys on a short tour in my new cool layout!


My blog's sweet logo was made by my dear friend, Paulo Santillan. Do you want your own blog identity? Click his name and get in touch with him through FB. I swear, this guy is really good at designing. He has designed for A LOT of big brands in the country!




For easier navigation, I've sectioned all my popular posts and favorites into Navigation Tabs. Whether you feel like reading about food, make- up, theatre, or fashion, just click on their respective tabs!
Stay updated by following me on Twitter and liking my fan page on FB. Just click the tabs!


If you want to keep on reading, even my old posts, the search box and archive was moved to the far right column of the page. I got rid of my Chatbox because it has become a breeding ground for spammers. If you want to ask me beauty- related stuff or if you simply want to send me some lovin', please send it via email, tweet me, or post it on my Fan Page! :D


You're all welcomed to my blog with my monthly promos! Make sure you click and join! :D It's my way of saying thanks to all your support. :) For my November giveaway, CLICK HERE.


Want to collaborate with The Beauty Junkee? I accept advertisements. Let's talk about it by hitting the ABOUT+CONTACT tab and read all about my terms. :D


Sara got rid of the obsolete Feed Burner and installed Blogger's newest one. So for my readers in offices, you can still get your daily dose by subscribing via email (and guise it as work- related. LOL). The Beauty Junkee will be delivered straight to your email!



If you think you've learned so much from my post/s, and you strongly feel that it will be beneficial to mankind (LOL), you can TWEET it on Twitter, LIKE it on Facebook, and share it via GOOGLE. :) No need to copy the url and manually post it. They buttons are located at the bottom of each post. Just hit the buttons, baby.

EXTRA:

I've also started cutting my newer posts. Just click the READ MORE link on the bottom left of the page if you want to read the rest of my post/s.


Whew! More time for blogging and for other stuff! :D


The other stuff.


A million thanks to Sara and Alfie who made this awesome layout possible! Do you want to give your blog a makeover? Contact Sara and Alfie through Sara's BLOG. He works hand in hand with Alfie, so please just contact her. :)

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. love it! definitely much nicer and improved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle: thank you! :D please join my giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. na surprise ako after seeing your improved site..ang gandas.. love it!marami na akong na miss..time too catch things up..love your blogs :)God bless you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my..nakalimutan ko na naman mag log in..haayst..na swept away kase sa bagong site eh..naging anonymous na naman tuloy yung comment ko..hehe..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. alpha: thank you! :D More reason to visit my site! LOL! :D Thanks for your support dear. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lay-out really suits your personality ms.martha....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the logo! it really says, rather screams, "beauty junkee!" (figuratively and literally. lol.) nice one, martha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. athyna: thanks! :D It was inspired by my love for lipstick. Red lipstick, in particular. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. mrsmartinez: tama! :D Thanks for dropping by. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)