One Iconic Piece Going To My Dresser

Bought something. :D


I just bought a dream. :D




Finally! A Charriol Silver wire with 18k gold- plated ends cable bracelet.


I have always admired these cable bracelets for their striking simplicity, elegance, and versatility. It's such an arm candy. I have friends who have this particular bracelet, and it never fails to catch anyone's attention! The interlocking cables are uniquely Charriol.






Every Charriol jewelry purchase has a lifetime service warranty. I can bring this baby to any Charriol store for cleaning and polishing even after 100 years!


LoveLoveLove!


And to quote Alanis Morisette: "I'm broke but I'm happy..."


Celtic watch, you're next!


What's your dream accessory? Spill! :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Ang ganda nya Ms. MArtha! Simple yet gorgeous! looks so cute! :) mukang bagay na bagay talaga sa inyo. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prettythrifty: thank you dear! :D have an awesome day too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't lose the certificate! You will need it every time when you wish to have the bracelet cleaned ; )

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrsmartinez: the SA told me that too, but thanks for reminding me. :D mwah! see you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. Me likey too.. How much is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sachi: Hello! welcome to my blog! :D This one costs 11,950php. The ones with silver- plated ends retail at 9,950php. :D Those with gold- plated ends (like this one), but have gold- plated X charms at the middle of the bracelet are around 17k. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought one for my hubby last year, ung black ung dulo..now i want one for myself too.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)